Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromancy- Where is the reanimate spell?
03-27-2006, 04:18 PM,
Necromancy- Where is the reanimate spell?
Just wondering what character has the spell for sale or where I can get it...its hard playing a necromancer who can't reanimate the dead. Especially when his other skills are bow and sneaking to complement his shady/evil side.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard
03-28-2006, 01:25 AM,

i don't think this is a good place to discuss this.... I'll move it
03-29-2006, 10:02 AM,
RE: Necromancy- Where is the reanimate spell?
Maybe this is a long process of corruption? some kinds of evil taka a lot of hard work to sink to...I suppose that the easiest way to find out is to search either the official spoilers book, or post this on the ESF forums where several people seem to have gotten hold of pre-release copies, and have been playing for some time...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-29-2006, 09:36 PM,
The only instance of Reanimation that I have seen is on a Staff you get at the very end of the Mages' Guild questline. As far as I can tell, that is the only way to get the spell, and the staff itself is not very good - 10 uses at full charge, and Reanimation lasts a very short period of time - ten or fifteen seconds, I'd say it was. I haven't actually used the spell much.

For what it's worth, I'm going to be reworking that in a mod.
"change the world..."

"Blinding light, bind my foes unbreakable chains... Disperse the shadows! Ray of Paralysis!"
~Saradin Carm

Quisque casus ab oraculo antecedetur. Sed sine heroe, non est casus.
03-29-2006, 10:33 PM,
good move that dragonwraith, and may you never trip over your ring! Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-30-2006, 03:45 PM,

Taken, dragoonwraith. I just announced my "Dark Mage Spells" mod, spells for the discerning evildoer. I have a "uber" reanimate lasting 133 minutes that costs 12000 gold. I'm going to rework necromancy's base costs so it actually is worth something. Should be out next week some time.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard