• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a modeller?
05-16-2007, 12:51 AM,
Need a modeller?
Hi! Some of you may remember me from way back, when i was
modelling and retexturing for Morrowind Smile

I have some free time now to help out, i cant join for the long-run
but every bit of help i would think is uhm, helpful Wink

So the question is... is there any models that is urgently required?
05-16-2007, 01:04 AM,

I think they're working on some tilesets for tombs.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-16-2007, 01:17 AM,

(If specifically for Vvardenfell) Yes we need lots of stuff! Most urgently would be tilesets, but they may take some time to make. We also need trees/rocks for the Vvardenfell regions, like dead trees for the Ashlands etc.

Quote:I think they're working on some tilesets for tombs.
:yes: We need the large Velothi tomb tileset and more exterior Velothi pieces.
05-16-2007, 01:21 AM,

Yes, i meant specifically for Vvardenfell.
Ok, i will start on the velothi tomb tileset then Smile

hmm, how do i know what has already been done?
05-16-2007, 01:25 AM,

That would be great! Wink

It'd be best to download the Silgrad Tower mod files first, they have pretty much all the small interior pieces made, but no large hallways and rooms yet, which 95% of all the MW tombs had a least one piece of in their interior, so it's an important set.

Download ST, check out the Velothi interiors.
05-16-2007, 01:49 AM,

yes Vivec's Balmora Palace (the abandoned ruins) will need a BIG Velothi style interior models, bigger than the regular type found in Velothi towers... oh yes and welcome Nelothsmouth to TES4 Vvardenfell Big Grin
05-16-2007, 02:15 AM,

Telvanni, Telvanni and TELVANNI!!!

Please Big Grin!
The rider in black is always watching......
05-16-2007, 02:49 AM,

Do a proper Velothi set and i'd be glad to do some random tombs. I used the set we have now to make a tomb, and i still think it would have been much better had i a full set to work with.

It's desperately needed, though i wouldn't say no to a Telvanni set, Velothi would probably be easier (already have some textures, and half-done) though Telvanni will have to be done at SOME point
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-16-2007, 02:51 AM,

that is one we cannot work with silgrad on - it is totally unique to Vvardenfell and Telvanni district... :yes:
someone who has the skill and dedication to make the entire TES3 telvanni tileset for TES4 would be awesome
05-16-2007, 03:00 AM,

That's why i'm leaning towards Velothi set: i mostly mod for Silgrad, and a proper velothi set means i could revise the glassmine. But i promise i'd pick up a tomb or two in Vvardenfell. It's just you guys seem to have claims for entire towns, and i don't have that much time anymore.

Telvanni set would have no use in Silgrad, but the sheer awesomeness of the Telvanni and their shrooms makes up for that in my mind. I'm not ever really officially with Vvardenfell, but i'll be pleased any way you go
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!