Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nehrim At Fates Edge
11-01-2010, 12:00 AM,

Ah then it's probably not a proper WS mod then...they did seem to claim that the main focus was the style of the game to reflect more of an RPG-style approach with a bit of action as opposed to vice versa. I'd figured they'd therefore probably pay less attention to the areas outside of the ones with more immediate impact in terms of quests and storyline....taking such an approach really speeds up development. It's more fun to mod since you do less tweaking but it doesn't help the immersion a great deal. Then again, I'm assuming they achieved their aims. These are quite experienced and committed modders after all...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-01-2010, 05:33 AM,

Actually it seems its only high up in the mountain areas that there are floating trees. Once a crossed the range and reached the desert it all seemed fairly polished.
I think I was travelling in an area not specifically designed for the player to traverse.
11-01-2010, 07:55 PM,

Hmm... This is weird, it seems to reset my OB load order every time I launch the game.

Its gonna take a while to sort out that mess.