Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerevar
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM,
Nerevar
I was wondering what is he going to carry? Im for sure he will carry his trusty sword and ring but what kind of armor will he have on or will his artifacts such as sunder and keening be put into great hiding?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-16-2006, 12:00 AM,

I think he would probally wear daedric or bonemold. And for keening and Sunder... Lets make him have sunder in one hand and trueflame in the other. Big Grin
02-16-2006, 12:23 AM,

I think Sunder, Keeing, and Wraithguard will be hidden away...
Vivec told him that they are his/hers to use but he/she probably just hid them, they are powerful tools and can be bad in the wrong hands... even though the Heart isn't there anymore... they strengthen and fortify the user and the weapons themselves are very strong... VERY
Trueflame and moon-&-star should be with him... along with Barilzar's Mazed Band... and the ashlander Nerevarine tokens
the Hortator tokens are no longer his/hers since he/she is no longer the Hortator, the need for it is passed
I am thinking that he, in order not to make it seem that the Temple is dying and he/she did it, is going to put Hopesfire somewhere secret and safe.... she/he doesn't want to destabilize the society of Morrowind nor let on that he/she killed the Tribunal except Vivec. If they see the legendary sword of Almalexia carried around... they might suspect that she is dead...

I always envisioned him/her in a unique bonemold...
s/he wouldn't look amazingly flashy or anything... just down-to-earth and normal like any other guy/gal
would be hard to find a sheath for a flaming sword... I guess it can be his/her torch!
maybe s/he rides Rolie or Corky the guar.... either one
02-16-2006, 12:31 AM,

Why would he want the temple to stay stable? He is a pawn (couldnt find a better word) of Azura and she isnt very fond of them...
02-16-2006, 12:36 AM,

Didn't he and Vivec come to a pretty good working relationship (I mean in the game itself, not in the many instances where players decided to kill Vivec for no apparent reason)?

Also, would he really want Morrowind to suddenly be without the Temple's stabilizing influence? That's like saying that you don't like democracy and the US government is dying. You're a key player in it, but instead of trying to bring about a gradual transition, you opt for anarchy in hopes that the desired outcome will simply rise to the surface after the dust clears. It's kind of a good story, but really really foolish when there are other options to achieve the goal.
02-16-2006, 12:39 AM,

he/she didn't want to kill the Temple, s/he was manipulated through everything...
a pawn like you said....
if you realized you just about f*cked up a whole thousand year old way of life and that you were tricked into it
you might want to try to set things right.... just a little...
the Nerevarine respected Vivec, even though he did try to have the Nerevarine persecuted by Ordinators before... but that is over....
Vivec had supported the Nerevarine through all that has been done and giving him/her time and the resources to fight Dagoth Ur and not trying to kill him/her when told that he/she killed Almaelxia and found Sotha Sil dead...

I'm thinking there will be 7 companions with the Nerevarine...
Telvanni Guard
Redoran Guard
Hlaalu Guard
Urshilaku warrior
Erabenimsun Warrior
Ahemmusa Warrior
Zainab Warrior

either that... or... like 5 Urshilaku ashlanders who hang around with him all the time...
(you know my idea for the ashlanders where at a certain rank you get your own clan and have your own yurt? kinda like that except for the Nerevarine)

and don't forget, the Nerevarine has Hircine's Ring and is the chieftain of Thirsk
02-16-2006, 12:40 AM,

Yes, but that was just under the sircumstances of Dagoth Ur. I don't think the Nerevar needs to be buddies with Vivec and The tribunal did murder him...
02-16-2006, 12:42 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Yes, but that was just under the sircumstances of Dagoth Ur. I don't think the Nerevar needs to be buddies with Vivec and The Tribunal did murder him...
in a past life that the poor guy/gal has no rememberance of
02-16-2006, 12:45 AM,

Oi, youre right, and the facts and history aren't quite clear.

I think Im letting my deep-seated hatred of the Temple change my common sense,
05-07-2006, 09:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Yes, but that was just under the sircumstances of Dagoth Ur. I don't think the Nerevar needs to be buddies with Vivec and The Tribunal did murder him...
in a past life that the poor guy/gal has no rememberance of

as mentioned earlier, he is a pawn of azura. azura remembers the past life, and she would make him enemies wit hthe Tribunal to bring back daedra worship and to restore nerevar. so he may not remember, but azura does. all that the nerevarine was told during the quest was that the Tribunal was bad and a lie. neverar wouldnt have wanted a lie to be in power, so he should want to tear down the Tribunal.
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.