Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ebbedin Board!!!!!
07-26-2006, 03:13 PM,
New Ebbedin Board!!!!!
Yay! We have a new Ebbedin board!!!!!

Come on people, we have some open claims already, get claiming!

:banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana:
Lol what?
07-26-2006, 03:20 PM,

You can atleast try acting professionally, by not using that much smilies/!-symbols/Capital letters....

But anyway: Congrats!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-26-2006, 03:36 PM,

professionally? If you get to be mayor, why not have some fun doing so. Just because you are in charge does not exactly mean you need to be a stiff and be concerned only for how everything goes perfecly to the extremes.
Lol what?
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM,

Have you looked at DA's texts? His grammar is more awful then mine, though he doesn't use insane (N0oB1sH?) sentences.... Just try to be a little normal, I don't go screaming to my friends I have a new bike if I got one, I tell them enthousiasticly(not stiff!)!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-26-2006, 05:46 PM,

I'm glad to see you're excited about mayoring Ebbedin, IAMTHEEMPEROR. I hope you and the other guys have fun putting it together :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-27-2006, 01:58 AM,

I really don't think i'm being tooooo enthusiastic. I'm just celebrating for a day.

Hey razorwing, is the shop on the island a redoran model?
Lol what?
07-27-2006, 04:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I really don't think i'm being tooooo enthusiastic. I'm just celebrating for a day.

Hey razorwing, is the shop on the island a redoran model?

Nope, it's a shack. Presumably run by a male Redguard, since only Redguards have English-sounding names. If you compare the old infopage with the picture I posted in the other post I bet it'll be easy to see which location is intended as which. =)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-27-2006, 05:02 AM,

I am offended. I'm doing much better now since I have gotten used to my laptop's smaller keyboard.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM,

Hmm, only redguards have English sounding names? lets see, Imperials have roman names, bretons have french names, nords have, well, nordic names. You're right. That's kind of Ironic. The people who at least look english all have different kinds of names.

So the shop is a shack, but I KNOW the old watchtower is a redoran model. I'm assuming the answer is no, but is it still used by the guards?
Lol what?
07-28-2006, 11:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Hmm, only redguards have English sounding names? lets see, Imperials have roman names, bretons have french names, nords have, well, nordic names. You're right. That's kind of Ironic. The people who at least look english all have different kinds of names.

So the shop is a shack, but I KNOW the old watchtower is a redoran model. I'm assuming the answer is no, but is it still used by the guards?

Pretty much. I wrote an article about it a while back (-link-). The name generator might come in handy too, as it strings together random combinations of appropriate names derived from TES3.

The little Redoran houses are 'round homes', building type #6. The big Redoran house is type #4. The guardtower is type #8. The shacks don't belong to any specific subculture, and unfortunately don't exist yet.
Angel mired in filth