Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lore from the Infernal City
01-06-2010, 09:30 PM,

Nice. I think a midway point between the events of Oblivion and the events of the Floating City story would be a good place to explore a little of the backstory for them.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-30-2010, 01:35 AM,

That does help them but most of some of that stuff came after OB so that might not help but that really helps em with locations and what not so good job and I have finished the IC. It is my third fave book! (2nd is The Hunger Games 1. 1st is the twilight saga: Breaking dawn)
badumpish
11-17-2010, 09:11 AM,

great fucking job on the lore. But like some people said, this happens after Oblivion, but it is rather helpful. I think those 'swear words' are acctually gods! I was thinking about t and TES doesnt reely hav their own swears, just gods names in vin. This would make a lil more sense. Hope that helps! and a gain, great fucking job1 I luved that book!
P. My bro was acctually really mad about you beting him to putup that stuff Bravo!

Adieu!
LN
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
11-17-2010, 06:36 PM,

Good good. You may have noticed how this forum deals with 'naughty words'....did you see that? =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
11-17-2010, 06:39 PM,

So I can't write 'fuck'?

Edit: Hm. I don't get it.
11-17-2010, 07:24 PM,

Well, that's pretty fucking weird. Maybe it only affects people that are new to the forums. It used to affect my posts.

Edit - Aha! Maybe it's because you put the word 'fuck' in inverted commas...? Yes, that's right...this default is not as effective as it likes to think it is then.
11-17-2010, 08:02 PM,

I'll try it again: Fuck.

Edit: Nope. I'm invincible.

Edit 2: Ok, I'm done with this before I start to feel like I'm 12 years old.

Edit 3: Oh, it worked there when I refreshed the page. Neat.
11-17-2010, 10:17 PM,

Shit Xae, you're absolutely fucking right. This is a fucking shit load of fun.

Edit - Oooh, I managed to get away with the word shit there, but perhaps not fuck or (I censored this one myself). I guess I really should stop this now... :O
11-17-2010, 11:00 PM,

:pop:

Ok guys, bedtime for YOU! lol

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
11-20-2010, 09:27 PM,

Nero: Keys confirms that they are swears in this interview.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era