Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Map of The Black Marsh
11-21-2006, 01:44 PM,
New Map of The Black Marsh
Hey guys,

I've made a new map of the Black Marsh, not specifically for this mod, but you guys can use it if you want. The shape of it wasn't made to suit the Oblivion map of BM, but to the shape of the Arena map, which I think looks a lot more realistic.

The Black Marsh Map:
[Image: ArgoniaMap-1.jpg]

Here is the The Arena Map for comparison

Here is Your current Black Marsh Map

I've also made a heightmap of it, though I am currently working on a higher resolution version of it. The main reason I made this was because I've been releasing maps of different provinces of Tamriel as ingame 3d table maps for Morrowind. Check them out at my website here.

Here is a screenshot of what this Black Marsh map looks like in 3d.

So let me know what you think of this map, and if you want to use this heightmap. :yes:
11-21-2006, 03:26 PM,

They look fantastic to me! Nice work Smile
11-21-2006, 04:25 PM,

Ooooo very nice! *cough* Valenwood Big Grin *cough*
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
11-22-2006, 03:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FLESH
Ooooo very nice! *cough* Valenwood Big Grin *cough*

Show me your heightmap and i'll totally consider making a map of Valenwood.

Anyway, I made an interactive version of this Black Marsh map: http://www.freewebs.com/vality7/
11-22-2006, 06:25 PM,

thank you

our current map IS NOT the one you showed...
its one i made which are these:
map of cities
map of regions
not as artistic as yours but it gets the job done Confusedhrug:

thanks for donating your efforts work to us, we appreciate it! I dunno if its as useful in terms of cities and such, but it does look great :goodjob:

EDIT:
reason why you may not have been able to find them is because the map thread was on the second page
10-23-2008, 11:45 PM,

KuKulzA, I am working on my own Argonian mod for Morrowind, I was wondering if I could use your region map for my mod?
10-24-2008, 07:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by zackg
KuKulzA, I am working on my own Argonian mod for Morrowind, I was wondering if I could use your region map for my mod?

Kukulza is leave from the modding life.He stopped modding.
10-24-2008, 08:16 AM,

Considering what your asking. If anyone can have a say about that. It would be Tlo. Though I dont think he will mind.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
10-24-2008, 07:16 PM,

I don't see why you don't just join us and help us work on the beta, personally....if you wanted to do a lot you could do a region or something and then your region would be your work and would also be compatible with the whole of the BM project...and you'd have access to our resources too....that's if the core were agreeable to such an idea...?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-24-2008, 08:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

I don't see why you don't just join us and help us work on the beta, personally....if you wanted to do a lot you could do a region or something and then your region would be your work and would also be compatible with the whole of the BM project...and you'd have access to our resources too....that's if the core were agreeable to such an idea...?

Ibsen, he is doing a mod for MORROWIND. Wink So that's why he is not joining.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)