Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Newsletter
03-09-2006, 10:43 PM,
New Newsletter
Ok, everyone go and check your e-mail inboxes for the latest Newsletter from Bethesda! In this issue there is a new Dev Diary all about the creation of landmass and the environment.

Check it out here.

There is also mentioning of a contest to win a signed copy of the CE Oblivion for your choice of platform. I was much more interested in the diary!

:banana:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
03-10-2006, 10:41 AM,
RE: New Newsletter
This was the best one wasn't it?! Here's a pic of the region editor where you can subdivide your map into your own custom regions and direct what kind of objects/flora fill the region: pic There were a few blobs of info that we didnt know about yet, but nothing major. You will want the CS in your hands after you read it.

A few of the flora in the pics would look more dunmeri if they were darker shades, kind of like Azura's curse not only affected the skin color of the elves but some types of flora in their lands too y'know? More gray, blue, purple, black, spike here, thorn there kinda thing. Mixed in with our own great models (saltrice, black rose, fireflower, stoneflower, parisol mushroom, etc.). Btw all those models in the ST gallery made my jaw hit the floor. That's really brilliant work.
"... creatures can survive by eating the fungi and mold which grow on the dungeon's walls and floors." -the sensible dungeon, "Mmmmm"
03-10-2006, 10:47 PM,
The new music
Heres a treat from me they are very wonderful songs bethsada out did themselves for music!

http://www.directsong.com/
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-10-2006, 11:42 PM,
New Team Diary
theres a new team diary on the official site that has some insight into how the new CS handles terrian creation! link
(the link is to page 3, it has the CS stuff :yes: )
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
03-11-2006, 02:55 AM,

That wireframe tree also gives us a good idea of OB's average polycount! and I must say... holy $&!@
03-11-2006, 03:05 PM,
RE: The new music
careful, i don't think this qualifies as postworthy, i linked to the team diary with info about the CS and it was deleted

:mchm:
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
03-11-2006, 04:30 PM,

*merged*

I bet everyone here checks http://www.elderscrolls.com at least once a day. =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]