Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Re-texturing Claims
08-31-2010, 07:35 PM,
New Re-texturing Claims
After consultation with Deeza, it looks like we still have a number of possible texturing claims available.
  1. Re-texturing the fort ruins, including the renovated meshes by MEO that will be used for the (small) city of Blackrose.
  2. Re-texturing Helborne's completed Ayleid buildings for use as the Aldmeri wizard towers.
  3. Creating a new texture for the Paatru models adapted from the original TMNT meshes.
    [/list=1]
    We as yet have few directions as to how these would best look but please let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you up-to-date.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-27-2010, 07:21 PM,

Job number one has now been completed.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-27-2010, 08:05 PM,

I take it you checked those out and are happy with the collection...? If so, I can take it off the list. Just keep me updated if you require any further pieces.... Wink
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-27-2010, 08:06 PM,

Thanks. I am going to make a start on Blackrose tonight. Please confirm the co-ordinates and size of the city in the City Planning thread.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!