Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Team member
10-17-2009, 06:24 AM,

Actually, that girl is like 6-8 years old. Still it resembles the ultimate power of chaos on the balance between good and evil. If you dislike it, I will choose another avatar?^^
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
10-17-2009, 08:59 AM,

The actor is. Im not that bothered mate. How are the quests doing? Im slowly doing the plants but been busy or hungover lately!
10-17-2009, 10:44 AM,

I have choosen this picture not because I'm hot for the actor herself (even though I think she'd be a cute child in real life), but because of her resemblence in the movie Tongue

The quests are coming along. I will start to implement the ESM 1.6 today, hopefully this will turn out to be easy and not that much of a hell as last time Tongue
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
10-17-2009, 03:05 PM,

:brew:Ok let's talk about the progress, I have done the layout of floor 3, and floor 4.

Floor 4 is 85% done, and Floor 3 is 31% done.

One question, am I putting the wrecking stone Inn?, or is it someone elses job?.

It's lookin good guys!! :bananarock:
10-17-2009, 03:42 PM,

No!! Please only clutter the Cave out, creatures etc. would Be nice but make sure not to spawn unfitting creatures. No npcs, no Quest relevant items etc. Its been enough work looking through the structure of other contributors already. I want to keep it clean from now on Smile

any Screenshots for us?
Cheers!
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
10-17-2009, 03:54 PM,

=)No problem
03-16-2010, 05:01 PM,

Mate people come an go all the time. Writing that is just not required!
03-16-2010, 09:48 PM,

i'll cop on but i haven't seen him post since this thread and if he left he could tell us.
03-16-2010, 10:26 PM,

bmm, I honestly don't think your attitude is any more welcome in Valenwood than it was in Black Marsh. Ibsen has just had to tell you to shape up or ship out. I've watched you produce 80-odd posts under two different accounts, and I have yet to see a single genuinely helpful contribution from you. A few nit-picks over bugs and some fatuous observations, but no effort and no work. And a whole load of dross that the rest of us have to wade through.

Better and more productive people than you have come and gone from these forums, with and without notice; on good terms and bad.

I've only been here a few weeks and I don't presume to speak for the moderators of this or any other forum here, but they are all more patient, polite and generous than I am. All I can say is that I, personally, would really rather not hear from you again.

Apologies to everyone else for that. I really have been trying not to feed the troll.
Morcroft Darkes
03-17-2010, 03:21 PM,

morcorft i appreciate and totally agree with your post. People have real live stuff to do etc. I planned to finish the mod ages ago but things happen, you go traveling etc. People do it because they enjoy it. Oblivion has greatly helped my pc skills and i love the creative side of it. This mod is so close to completion and i really would like to see it released.

I thank everyone for there help toward this project and i hope we can all enjoy exploring the islands at some point.