Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New head models
10-09-2006, 10:58 PM,

I wish i could help you with that ra5946.
I don't think that we have someone on the Akavir team who knows how to fix that problem, but you could ask for help here: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=32
Akavir mod leader.
10-10-2006, 02:13 AM,

I can finish races up if I have texture/dds files to work with. I don't have any objection to others finishing them up either. I just can't do the textures.
10-12-2006, 12:59 PM,

Just a little update. The heads are working (like the one pictured above) they talk and have all the correct animation. It's funny talking to Japanese girl with a male Imperial voice though. I still can't get a completely custom head in game. Does anyone know if that Tang mo (ape looking race) is a custom model or a retex of one made in the CS?

Hair- Pain in the arse- Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get all the Geisha and Samurai hair in game, but they won't be like Oblivions hair. You won't be able to change the length, because I can't get new .egm (facegen properties) to work. I'll make the Geisha hair fit the basic female head I made and the Samurai hair fit the basic male head.
The hair won't conform to the heads like Oblivions do, but as long as you don't change the head too much they will fit almost NPC you create
(using the heads I made). If you make a head too wide or tall, the hair will fit funny. If things change where i can add facegen data, I will.
10-12-2006, 11:41 PM,
Geisha pics
Here are some Geisha textures. Never mind the hair, I know it's a little messed up, I'm still working on it. Face paint okay, or does it need changing?

[Image: Geisha2.jpg]

[Image: Geisha1.jpg]
10-12-2006, 11:53 PM,

The face paint is very white, maybe too white (it hurts my eyes) Big Grin

About the Tang Mo, well you could PM Grimdeath on the TES forums and ask him if it's just a retexture.
I don't know what he did with the Tang Mo Confusedhrug:
Akavir mod leader.
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM,

"The face paint is very white, maybe too white (it hurts my eyes)"

Agreed and fixed. Need a break from this facegen stuff, so I'll be working on the objects in the "progress" post.
10-19-2006, 04:57 AM,

Ok, cool :goodjob:
Akavir mod leader.
10-24-2006, 12:35 PM,

How do you exactly use Facegen to get the Asian face into Oblivion?

Great work though, thanks for the link! :goodjob:
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
10-24-2006, 05:34 PM,

I actually haven't been able to get a working Facegen model to work in Oblivion. Facegen has racial" sliders that you can set the head to look Asian. Since Facegen and Oblivions version of Facegen have very simliar settings, I just copy over the numerical values. Ohh, I also use the texture made by Facegen too. It will fit almost perfect and it's much smoother than Oblivions.