Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New moon help
11-29-2010, 01:24 PM,
New moon help
Hi! i thought i would ask here first before trying some experiments out =)
What i would like to do is add a moon/planet into the sky! though i want it to be huge! really huge! and have it visible all the time without adjusting the climate settings to drastically...any help or suggestions would be appreciated
12-01-2010, 07:32 PM,
RE: New moon help
I think the sky is one big texture so you could draw it up and put it somewhere in the textures folder. IDK
12-02-2010, 04:56 AM,

Quote:I think the sky is one big texture so you could draw it up and put it somewhere in the textures folder. IDK

Yes! your correct i tried a few tests already by doing that! though what would be ideal is* and what i really want to do is have the planet as a animated 3d model! but as the sky/moon ect.. is just texture and the TESCS dose not seem to use a skybox system like other editors--unreal/crytek ect i dont seem to be able to place the model so it appears outside the worldspace sky? eh! i guess i will just keep experimenting...thanks for the reply Smile
12-02-2010, 06:08 AM,

I believe i have found a way to place the 3d model of the planet into the worldspace Big Grin will get back here once i try it! it's the best solution i have come up with so far and i believe it will work! fingers crossed ...