Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicknames and the why
05-17-2007, 01:17 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Kodamas are also known as "tree-hugging bobble-heads" :lol:

They are also known to be evil in some stories, KuKulzA i'm surprised you did'nt post the picture of the smilie eating Kodama Cool
Akavir mod leader.
05-17-2007, 01:20 AM,

That picture's from Princess Mononoke correct? They're more of a cross between bobble heads and maraccas (those instruments that you shake, not sure how to spell)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-17-2007, 01:23 AM,

That's right Seniosh, that picture is from Mononoke Hime :check:
Akavir mod leader.
05-17-2007, 01:42 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Kodamas are also known as "tree-hugging bobble-heads" :lol:

They are also known to be evil in some stories, KuKulzA i'm surprised you did'nt post the picture of the smilie eating Kodama Cool
oh yes... the resaon why those Japanese warriors never seem to be smiling is cause it is said that when Minamoto no Yoritomo went into the woods once... he saw how beautiful it was and he smiled... suddenly cracking sounds surrounded him and he saw millions of little white tree hugging bobble heads! He did not return... fo rthe kodamas eat smiles... yes, since they cannot smile themselves, having 3 dots on their face, they eat others' smiles...

:worship: [Image: kodamagnam.gif]
Confusedhrug: :| :no: :dunce: :hug: Confusedigh: Sad :poorme: Confusedhh:

(there ya go!)
05-17-2007, 01:48 AM,

LOL! :lmao:
Akavir mod leader.
05-17-2007, 06:11 AM,

smile eating... :lmao:

My name is from Guild wars , wanted to play as a necromancer . I tried a lot of names all involving evilness , but they were all taken . So this was the only name I could thing of that was left . I've used it everywhere since then .
05-18-2007, 03:28 AM,

Only having internet access for three years, one of the fist games i joined forums for was Morrowind. My character's names were all taken and after playing Oblivion and writing Dance of the Ja-Kha'jay on fanfiction.net I took Ja-Kha'jay as my name everywhere. It is a Ta'agra (Khajiiti) word for the lunar lattice, or "moon strings"
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
05-18-2007, 08:50 AM,

Code:
Insanity (sometimes, madness) is a semi-permanent severe disorder of the mind, typically as a result of mental illness.

Code:
The inner pain of the soul. There is sorrow ac cording to God and sorrow according to the world. The former creates spiritual inspiration, that is it moves within an atmosphere of hope in God and urges man to spiritual struggle. It gives great strength and energy. Sorrow according to the world leads man to despair and to a psychophysical paralysis.

Put em together and ya got me Smile

Well after having an interest in Dragons and using the name dragon on most other forums i noticed that it became harder and harder to sign up with the name. One day i was sat there trying to come up with a name so i could register and this popped into my head.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-19-2007, 12:41 PM,

Arbiter=dunno, I needed something that sounds.. arbitrary. Big Grin
of Change= homage to DUNE

There; 1st I've explained my nickname... ever!
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
05-19-2007, 03:35 PM,

T?r is the Viking god of War, and I'm very much into a band from the Faroe Islands called "T?r".
Oden!
Guide our ships
Our axes, spears and swords
Guide us through the storms that whip
And in brutal war!
-Amon Amarth