Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ NoRemorse
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM,
@ NoRemorse
Your great splash screens finally made it into ST, and are part of the latest internal release. But when they're loading in the game, they display very strangely.

You know more about it than me, I'm sure, but it may be that the splash screens are similar to BookArt in the way you have to "do something with the alpha channel" as one guy put it. If so, then the fix that guy talked about was opening an existing Bethesda file and pasting your own image on top of it, which would preserve Bethesda's tga settings. History has shown that a) I love to speculate and b) when I do I'm always wrong... but it's still good fun to do it!
:elk:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-31-2005, 06:27 AM,

Is it the color that looks strange? I had the same problem, but I didn't really look into it being the alpha channels. I'll check it out when I get the download and see for myself. If they're streched out wrong, then it is because they are supposed to be 1024x1024, not a regular resolution as the game streches them out sideways.
Glad that they finally made it!
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
07-31-2005, 09:09 AM,

I think the perspective of the splash screens are perfect (though the logo at the bottom seems a bit squashed), but the colors look distorted in places. They display perfectly fine in my graphics program, but not in-game. I hope you're able to work it out, because they're very sweet to look at and are sure to wet the appetite of players Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]