Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON OB release date
11-01-2005, 11:26 PM,

spears are like fundamental weapons...

but dual-weilding and mounted combat are nice things, that would be great if in...
11-01-2005, 11:53 PM,

Aren't throwing spears declared illegal in entire Tamriel?
I really hope to see double wielding (and parrying weapons as well).
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-14-2005, 10:20 PM,

OB release date... I hear its like early 2006... around February?
11-14-2005, 10:30 PM,

Yep, release date has been pushed back to "Early 2006" (probably sometime around the end of February early March). More time for us to plan and draw out what we want to do. I got no problems with the 2006 release.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
11-14-2005, 10:32 PM,

me either, in fact I hope they add and improve a lot of the things they didn't, that way, they can make a much better game than would be released without the extra time :yes:

EDIT: wow, if everyone put on my ash zombie avatar and then I assumed my Dagoth Ur one... that would work out so well!
:chaos: ...except I'd be your master! mwahahaha, and you guys worship me hahaha.... Big Grin
11-14-2005, 10:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
me either, in fact I hope they add and improve a lot of the things they didn't, that way, they can make a much better game than would be released without the extra time :yes:

EDIT: wow, if everyone put on my ash zombie avatar and then I assumed my Dagoth Ur one... that would work out so well!
:chaos: ...except I'd be your master! mwahahaha, and you guys worship me hahaha.... Big Grin
I don't care about adding more stuff in, just as long as they fix all the bugs they might have first. I would much rather play a game without spears that doesn't crash to my desktop every five minutes, than one that has spear (which I never really used in the first place) but crashes frequently. But hey, that's just me. I'm sure that they will do a bangup job with the game no matter what. Whatever they don't get around to, we'll (or one of the other great modders out there) mod in for it.

Oh, and about the avatars,
me-> Confusedlap: <-you (j/k :lmao: )
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
11-14-2005, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

I don't care about adding more stuff in, just as long as they fix all the bugs they might have first. I would much rather play a game without spears that doesn't crash to my desktop every five minutes, than one that has spear (which I never really used in the first place) but crashes frequently. But hey, that's just me. I'm sure that they will do a bangup job with the game no matter what. Whatever they don't get around to, we'll (or one of the other great modders out there) mod in for it.

Oh, and about the avatars,
me-> Confusedlap: <-you (j/k :lmao: )

but I have great ideas... like turning everyone into weird beasties!

:idea1:
[Image: DarothUr.gif]

tell me thats not a great idea huh?!?! geez, I always wanted tentacles.. Big Grin (j/k)
11-14-2005, 11:11 PM,

Can't you just find a wy to animate my avatar to make the eyes look like they are actually smoking? I would like that so much better. Not many creatures out there that I would like to be... ?(
-
11-15-2005, 12:25 AM,

well, I can't help you there.. I can make transparent backgrounds... but haven't taught myself animating... but when I do and if I have time... I could get into that...

you see, extracting energy and knowledge from the Heart can be riskier if you don't have Wraithguard...
11-17-2005, 08:18 PM,

What program are you using?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.