Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion's release date: Nov 24th!
09-08-2005, 01:39 PM,
Oblivion's release date: Nov 24th!
>> Source

[blockquote]"Today [Sep. 8th] Take Two Interactive announced the street date for the upcoming XBox 360 and PC title Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. The game is scheduled to release on November 24th which further enforces the November release date for the 360. Looks like Oblivion might not make launch day, but a week will surely not kill anyone."[/blockquote]

Release dates not posted on elderscrolls.com are often said to be untrustworthy, and usually they are, but when the publisher themselves (Take Two) announce it, it's a good bet it's accurate. Bethesda has already said Oblivion is slated for a "Holidays 2005" release, so at least in my mind there's no question about the validity of November 24th.

Ok guys and girls, the race is on for most of us - 2? months to save up! Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-22-2005, 05:59 AM,

Never trust those retailers,only go with what Bethesda says, so we do not know the actual release date.
09-22-2005, 05:04 PM,

Yeah it's pretty true. I never trust resellers/inofficial sources.
09-22-2005, 05:27 PM,

Yay!

Even if I do have enough money when it's out, I'm going to need to upgrade my computer or I will be playing this on a very lowlowlow graphic setting.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
09-23-2005, 01:56 AM,

just placed oblivion on reserve at the local software shop. expect delivery on nov 21 ..
The keeper of the one and only Evil Beagle.