Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion's release date roughly confirmed!
04-27-2005, 11:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by NoRemorse
Yup yup yup! I think the seasone are the same everywhere, aren't they?

From the view of cultures living in temperate climates, like Europe and USA, they are. There are other seasons in other places of the world, like the monsoon season. Other places don't have any, like the north and south Poles, where time almost stands still. Half the year is daylight, the other half night. Quite bizarre actually, I hope I'll visit a Pole someday.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-27-2005, 11:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by NoRemorse
Yup yup yup! I think the seasone are the same everywhere, aren't they?

In the southern hemisphere, seasons are opposite to the Northern, its just that I don't know when my seasons are.
but October,september,november sounds dam good. Its the time I think alot of us were expecting. Just in time for Christmas.
04-29-2005, 03:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Drag0n
What months is your autumn?

Hey can you send any new updates about oblivion to killerdragon_500000@hotmail.com
04-29-2005, 05:28 PM,

Hehe ... why don't you simply hang around and see which news we'll publish. Wink

Welcome to Silgrad, killerdragon. I hope you like the place.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
05-01-2005, 08:56 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by killerdragon_500000
Hey can you send any new updates about oblivion to killerdragon_500000@hotmail.com

Welcome, have a fishy stick.

Personally... no.
As Quentin Fortune said, hang around here if you want updates on our various investigations Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-17-2005, 09:58 PM,
Oblivion's release date IS confirmed !!
Oblivion has been confirmed to be released during winter 2005, which can be read in this statement.

Quote:The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has not yet been rated by the ESRB and is slated to ship for PC and Xbox 360 in winter 2005.

Streaming video, medium quality:
- http://www.gamespot.com/x360/rpg/theelde...media.html

HERE IS THE DOWNLOADABLE E3 PRESENTATION! (Five minutes into the movie; total size 31mb)
http://events.teamxbox.com/movies/1933/M...ng-Part-5/

Pretty cool that they landed Patrick Stewart as the narrator, he's always been one of my favourite actors (I'm a trekkie). I think the graphics looks incredible, and I love the fact that so many NPCs can be in the same battle. The story is really moving, and the video is an adrenalin-rush in some places.

But I didn't see much oomph behind the hoopla over the new combat system. One guy swings a sword, another guy swings a sword back, et cetera... oh well I'm sure it'll all work out in the end Big Grin
Angel mired in filth
05-18-2005, 03:10 AM,
Omfg!
WOW! [Image: eek.gif] I see the possibility of huge battles! :banana:
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
05-18-2005, 09:24 PM,

My newsflash is already outdated, hehe.

Bethesda has uploaded the video in superior quality on the official site. I'm going for the biggest version of course... 42% and counting Smile
Angel mired in filth
05-19-2005, 09:29 PM,

I've been predecting iut to come out this year for monbths now one of the reasens I formed OTR and why I started to help Silgrad Tower again since TR doesn't seem to like my efforts.
05-19-2005, 10:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by arcadea
I've been predecting iut to come out this year for monbths now one of the reasens I formed OTR and why I started to help Silgrad Tower again since TR doesn't seem to like my efforts.

I'm glad you're with us, arcadea. :hug: So how are things going with OTR? Did you ever get a reply from TR's core?
Angel mired in filth