Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering myself... such as I am
12-13-2009, 09:25 PM,
Offering myself... such as I am
G'day fine folks of Silgrad Tower. Given this much consideration recently and came to the conclusion that it would be better to offer my skills, such as they are, to a worthy project rather than simply throwing trinkets at an apathetic crowd Wink So here I am, saying Hey Ho...

Those that may know me or of me will know what my range of experise is... those that don't... well... they are limited to baubles, shinies of many shapes and varieties.

And some other stuff occasionally. Smile
"The views and opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of anyone else on Earth"
12-13-2009, 10:04 PM,

We could use some gold bars in that trapezoidal Fort Knox shape. Smile Unless I'm misunderstanding bauble in this context. Big Grin

Steve
12-14-2009, 12:17 AM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower VagabondAngel!

It is always nice to see a new face or name Smile

I am afraid I do not get around much and spend most of my modding time here. So I have not had the chance to know you at all. But I can say I am glad you decided to join up Smile

What is your preferable modding area? I asked the wife about baubles and she said they were Christmas bulbs/ornaments.
12-14-2009, 11:26 AM,

By baubles and trinkets I mean things of a shiny disposition.... I have been modding since Morrowind and can produce a variety of 3d meshes and detailed textures. I have been best known for producing weapons and armour but that is more of a taste thing as opposed to limitations.

I have a collection of such things available for both Morrowind and Oblivion, hosted at both PlanetElderScrolls and TESNexus Smile
"The views and opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of anyone else on Earth"
12-14-2009, 03:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by VagabondAngel
By baubles and trinkets I mean things of a shiny disposition.... I have been modding since Morrowind and can produce a variety of 3d meshes and detailed textures. I have been best known for producing weapons and armour but that is more of a taste thing as opposed to limitations.

I have a collection of such things available for both Morrowind and Oblivion, hosted at both PlanetElderScrolls and TESNexus Smile

While we appreciate everyone the same here, I think your abilities will be very welcome. It is always nice to see new talent.

You have attracted my interest and I will persue some of your work Smile

ps: We do need some gold bars for our mod as Steve mentioned.
12-14-2009, 05:28 PM,

VagabondAngel, I like your attention to detail. The models I looked at were very clear Smile
12-14-2009, 05:39 PM,

=)
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
12-14-2009, 09:56 PM,

OK, thankee kindly.... I'll do some shiny gold bars for starters then see where we go from there. Smile That isn't going to tax me much....

Do you want some sort of emblem stamped on them?

My name is Chris by the way and I'm happy with that or VA to save typing my full SN Smile
12-14-2009, 11:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by VagabondAngel
Do you want some sort of emblem stamped on them?

Well Chris since it is an asset for ST it could have alot of applications within the mod. I think we should allow for feedback from other members. I think some sort of stamp would be appropriate.

Maybe a stamp weight?
12-16-2009, 03:23 PM,

Hi VA , I guess a couple of dunmer symbols stamped into it would be great. My thoughts also were that it should not be real shiny. Maybe kind of dull in appearance.

What do you think?