yes sir!

so the layout...

[1] Introduction
[2] 3D models and our concept art
[3] Maar Gan in progress
[4] 'How you can help!'

sounds good?
02-23-2007, 08:57 PM,

Sounds great! I've had quite a lot of interest with the mod since I put it in my sig over at TES Official forums. I'll be more active on the silgrad forums now since the heightmap has been approved. Was taking a short brake for a while. Wink

I'll pick out some the Maar Gan screens...

This mod seems much more exciting now that we have an approved landmass!!
02-24-2007, 02:25 PM,

sure does :yes: especially since I am the leader...
FINALLY things are going our way, this'll be good
05-12-2007, 12:01 AM,

Alright, what say we start a thread over at BSF now?

We have a number of towns in development that we could use as bait to attract modders, as well as the landmass. I also made a quick mod of Ald Daedroth, nothing special, just added some trees, rocks and details, it's not fot the mod, just as reference to see what it could look like with standard Oblivion pieces.

I could get some screenshots and we could use that if you want. Just to make the landmass look a little more 'developed', if you like.

Hopefully we'll attract some dedicated modders. :yes:
05-12-2007, 12:08 AM,

Good idea, Dave!
The rider in black is always watching......
05-12-2007, 12:11 AM,

Yeah, I don't think we should leave it too late. Wink

We'll wait for confirmation from KuKulzA, if he agrees, we can start to plan it.
05-12-2007, 02:43 PM,

:goodjob:
05-12-2007, 02:52 PM,

Take it that's a yes. Big Grin

Okay, so, we'll probably need a good introduction to get people's attention, and it will need to contin something about the questline. We could then go onto guild storylines and tie it with the main quest and polotics or something.

We'll probably need some screenshots of the landmass... I'll get some of Ald Daedroth ASAP.

IMO, we should be asking for modelling help more than anything else really.
05-12-2007, 03:08 PM,

I agree

[/hr]

How's this for an intro?

Introduction

"Ah, we've been expecting you, now you'll have to be recorded before you are officially released, there are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours..."
I'm sure many of you have heard that so much in the past it's not funny. But how would you like to see, in-game, the world of TES3 Morrowind (Vvardenfell) after six years, based on old concept art and new, and in Oblivion?! Yes, the volcanic island of Vvardenfell, the epitome of harsh environment and survival of the fittest, is being made by a dedicated mod-team, TES4 Vvardenfell, and will give you just that when it is complete.
Vvardenfell six years since the coming of the Nerevarine is in turmoil. Since the Nerevarine left for Akavir, the brief peace has left the land. The Fall of Ald-ruhn has the Redoran desperately but aggressively defending their own and competing for Vvardenfell's resources. While both Redoran and Telvanni have held off the Daedric invasions, the Hlaalu have done nothing except defend their own holdings. The Redoran grow to have a new respect for the Telvanni, being led by their cunning new leader, Master Aryon. The Mages-Telvanni conflict has grown worse, and Nords are attacking from the north and have taken the Sheogorad Isles. To make matters worse, King Helseth's rule is unpopular with both Redoran and Telvanni, while Imperial Guilds, Legions, as well as Hlaalu all favor the new usurper-king. Thus the rift widens and tension builds. The Grand Council is arguing daily, about the Redoran Sarethi's birthright to Caldera lands, about the state of recently freed slaves, about the right for Indoril to settle Vvardenfell...
And behind all this, the Temple is in decline. Vivec has not been heard from since the departure of the Nerevarine. There are rumors of folk gathering at Kogoruhn and Barysimayn, welcoming all the poor and war-weary. Ordinators are growing disillusioned by recent events and perhaps the higher-ups know of Almalexia's death; either way they are no longer under Vivec's control. Some say he has been taken by Daedra. Others say he has been slain. But most believe he is still silently watching, as the guardian and Lord of Morrowind. However his enemies are at work. The cults ot the House of Troubles are growing, the Dreugh multiplying, and his old enemy, Molag Bal will not give up the chance to strike at his nemesis.

As for the factions on Vvardenfell....

(and then we get into the different fates of the different factions individually?)
05-12-2007, 03:18 PM,

:yes: Good stuff. I like it. :goodjob:

Quote:(and then we get into the different fates of the different factions individually?)
Yeah. A good idea.