Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Forum thread - participate!
07-11-2007, 12:59 AM,
Official Forum thread - participate!
Those who have contributed or are in leadership positions, feel free to participate in the official forum thread, answering questions, etc. It gives a good impression when the team, not just the leader, is all there enthusiastic and answering comments and questions. And when you all feel ready, post up pictures of your completed claims. I think this will gives us a good boost, a little something to get more momentum. See you all on the official forum thread!

Thanks,
KuKulzA
07-11-2007, 01:10 AM,

Wow! Sooner than I thought. :lmao:
07-11-2007, 02:31 PM,

Will do! :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
The rider in black is always watching......
07-11-2007, 02:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Wow! Sooner than I thought. :lmao:
well I touched it up and fixed a few minor things first :yes:
07-12-2007, 07:38 PM,

It's all looking good so far.

Should we perhaps bump the thread (in a constructive kinda way) once every 12 hours if no new posts have been made? Things move so quickly in the Mods forum...
07-12-2007, 07:43 PM,

Are we allowed to do that?
07-12-2007, 07:56 PM,

Yes and no. If we constantly say something like 'Bump' every 12 hours it might get locked. If we perhaps give a little description on what progress we may have made that day or something, I suppose it should be alright.
07-12-2007, 08:31 PM,

I'd be very wary of doing anything on the ES boards that could be construed as bumping. IMO, it's not necessary that the VV thread live at the top of the board, jst that it bob up every 24 or 48 hours. After all, this is an ongoing project with plenty of real progress to report. In that spirit, one approach would be dole out news. For instance Dave if you get Hla Oad fixed with screens, that's a newsworthy item; if you successfully generate a new region, that is news as well. If you do both the same day, report one that day and the other the next. In fact I'd recommend the major contributors coordinate "news items" to extend bump time.

If possible, major news updates (especially with screens) should be replicated in the first post; after all, the attention grabbers tend to be the first item and the last post. Smile

Just my thoughts,
Steve
07-12-2007, 08:41 PM,

That's true, and those are good points. :yes:

By the way Steve, do you know if, at any point, you'd be willing to make distand buildings for your shack models? It would look great to see the distant shacks, however the fact that the tileset is made up in sections, might make it difficult, but I don't know. Just wondering.
07-12-2007, 08:51 PM,

Great, I've just about got some showing off to do with Ebonheart, so I'll be on that tonight. Smile