Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, so how do I get back to Vvardenfall?
12-17-2006, 07:20 PM,

Why nevermind?

Its in the works to add more modes of transportation including the Mages Guild

I remember way back when I played a mod that asked the PC to establish relations with the other Mages Guild's in Vvardenfell so that they could provide travel services.....Havish I think was the mod

Were gonna do the same with ST mages guild

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
12-18-2006, 01:55 PM,

Using the latest Elder Scrolls 3 version. I've got Oblivion, but that's on my 360, which I feel I should have got on my PC, especially since I got this mammoth one (got a new Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 with 2gig RAM).

I must say it does look rather odd on the map at the cutoff point on the mainland. With the infinite view distance thingy I got, from Vivec I can see this wall of mountain XD. Maybe next version, if TES3 Silgrad Tower is being worked on still, you can make it more, like, jaggedy? Not a straight line? Although that's asking on behalf of everyone who has infinite view distance....which isn't everyone

(btw, I'm on the dead guard quest at Reich Parkeep. Dark Elf Jar'hill or whatever his name is has pointed me out to the woman. Then I went to her, then back to Jar, who said "how dare she accuse me!". Now the sergeant says to go door-to-door to find out but I've done that but had no luck in finding someone. Help?)
I'm just warming up you pathetic worm!
12-18-2006, 04:54 PM,

Howdy

Nice set up you got...yes get OB for the PC

Not sure which mountains your referring to, possibly Jarnhald ??
If so that area is being worked on so that we might further the landscape into Skyrim ( alittle)

Yes we are still working on the tesIII version, your welcome to join the fun, if you'd like, check out the claims section :yes: :yes:

The Murdered Guard !!
and you want us to spoil it and give away the secrets :eek: just kidding.

I haven't played that quest in quite some time but I'll run through it and see what it is and pass the info along

Enjoy
Bob

Find Sethalia in her hut, she should tell you that she made it for Marcellos Garreth, who can be found in his Manor in RP

Bob

12-19-2006, 11:15 PM,

I only read "Sethalia" bit lol; thanks for the hint. Quest reminds me of CSI....anyway, I got this galleon download, as the Fishing one conflicts with Silgrad. Now I can sail to the mainland and back. Fun!

I do notice the seabed between Vvardenfell and the mainland is very flat, not all seabed-like compared to the rest. Something to work on? And those mountains I mean are the ones at the south, where on the map it's a straight line.

I do wonder about this and Tamriel Rebuilt. Is there any reason that you guys haven't teamed up? You've made looaaddssaa progress really quickly, while TR has realised one map (not even size of Silgrad Tower) after 4 years. Why not team up with them, and when TR gets around to creating the area which Silgrad Tower occupies, well, they've already got a map for it, done by you guys. Or is that already the plan?
12-19-2006, 11:24 PM,

Glad to help

With regard to the mountains, those are basically blockers since morrowind extends much further south thier was no reason to have people falling off the end of the world Smile most of those sections shoul dhave invisable barriers to keep the player inside the boundries

Since adding the velothi mountains mod those mountains have been toned down to reflect a more natural landscape

In response to the last bit, well ST and TR were working together from the beginning, however due to some "conflict" the 2 teams split
I was not around when all this happened so I do not know anything beyond that.

TR is going to continue making maps 2,3,4,5 and 6 (1 being released)
they will (should not conflict with this mod (excluding of course, the landmass for this particular section) and we are going to continue ours.

It was not the original intent of the Core group to expand Silgrad beyond what it is, but they got me instead and though their are still areas of the original game which need some more cleaning up I am determined to extend the landmass south to Narsis and possibly a few cells west into Cyrodiil and Skyrim (especially to accomidate Windhelm)

Its quite a task !

Enjoy
Bob

12-21-2006, 02:52 PM,

Yes, if you make it go further south beyond the south edge of Vvardenfell, you won't be able to see the wall of mountains at all, which would be good I guess.

Btw, talked to the woman you directed me to. She just says "Speak to <woman> she does textures...i think, I shop from her", whatever all the other NPCs say lol.
12-22-2006, 05:36 AM,

You have to intimidate her or bribe her or something to get her to admit to making the garment, but she will.... they all tell you in one form or another to speak with that same NPC, they say they buy cloths from her and then say no maybe it wasn't her....she say's she is a weaver not a clothier....

but it will all eventually lead you to Marcellos Garreth, you should be able to avoid all that and just go directly to his manor ( I think) and make him fess up so that you can continue....cause it's not over yet
Big Grin