Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Dagon Fel
07-03-2007, 04:59 PM,
Open Interior Claims in Dagon Fel
Dagon Fel

Edit- Dave_91: If a claim uses the hammock model as used in Morrowind, please use the bedroll model as a temporary substitute until a hammock model is made.

We have a bunch of claims up in Dagon Fel, If you see the map. The buildings with red numbers on them don't have tilesets yet (Common Set in this case) and can't be modded yet!

Dagon Fel is a quiet town in eastern Sheogorad, and is one of the northernmost towns in all of Tamriel. This northern city has much Nordic and Cyrodiilic influence. Compared with other towns, like Balmora, Vivec or Suran, it is rather small and seemingly insignificant; however, it is notable for one reason: Dagon Fel is the only non-Dunmer town in Vvardenfell, and is inhabited completely by Nords and Imperial Guards. The town is also one of two cities in the game that combines the common and Imperial architectural styles, giving it a special atmosphere. It is surrounded by Dwemer ruins, giving it a unique character from similar towns in Morrowind, and providing many places to explore and loot. There are several islands north of it, one of which contains the monsters needed to be slain for Azura's Star, and another which is where a mission for the daedra lord Sheogorath takes place. Traveling by boat, the town is also the gateway between the Eastern and Western ports of Vvardenfell. - Courtesy of Wikipedia

The IDs of the cells are as such: DagonFel05 = Onmi Hard-Mouth's Shack (you would stick VvXX in front of that with XX being your modder ID, So I'd put VvC9DagonFel05).
I've also posted interior descriptions for these cells. Remember that we are modding a Vvardenfell that is set six years after Morrowind, and some of the interiors look different and/or are inhabited by different people. Nonetheless, the shots should give you a solid idea of the interior layout, as the tilesets we are using in Oblivion are virtually the same as the ones in these shots from Morrowind.
Also, when working with the public Shack tileset use collision mode (F4) to see where any invisible surfaces may be. Seeing as most of the claims work so far has been SilgradTower.esm dependent, you can go ahead and use those assets. Make sure you have the latest version.

[Image: layouttl4.jpg]

Greidil Half-Troll's Shack [Claimed, Cire992]
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel04 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This shack is owned by Greidil Half-Troll, a very messy Nord warrior.

NPCs: Greidil Half-Troll (Nord F, lvl 17 Warrior)

Difficulty: Easy - Lower Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the Shack tileset.
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01vq5.th.jpg]

Onmi Hard-Mouth's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel05 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This shack is owned by Onmi Hard-Mouth, a level 10 (8 in Morrowind) Nord commoner.

NPCs: Onmi Hard-Mouth (Nord m, Commoner)

If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01mb5.th.jpg]

Mette's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel06 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This shack is owned by Mette, a level 11 (9 in Morrowind) Breton commoner.

NPCs: Mette (Breton F, Commoner)

[Image: 01qy6.th.jpg]

Fanar Fork-Beard's Shack [Finished, Cire992] :banana:
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel07 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This shack is owned by Fanar Fork-Beard, a level 13 (10 in Morrowind) Nordic Acrobat.

NPCs: Fanar Fork-Beard (Nord M, Acrobat)

[Image: 01hm0.th.jpg]

Itar the Gentle's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel08 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This shack is owned by Itar the Gentle, a level 10 (7 in Morrowind) Nordic Commoner. In Morrowind, there was a very valuable book on the floor by his hammock.

NPCs: Itar the Gentle (Nord M, Commoner)

[Image: 01dc4.th.jpg]

Fjorrod's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXDagoneFel09 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This shack is owned by Fjorrod, a level 12 (10 in Morrowind) Nordic Commoner.

NPCs: Fjorrod (Nord M, Commoner)

[Image: 01xu0.th.jpg]

Anja Swift-Sailer's House [Finished, Cire992] :banana:
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel10 (replace XX with your modder ID)

A level 12 Nordic commoner (9 in Morrowind). Her shack sits on a dock. In the world->cells window, check the "has water" option for your interior. Orient the water level so that comes up to just beneath the floor of the shack. Doing this will add some watery sound effects to the interior ingame.

NPCs: Anja Swift-Sailer (Nord F, Commoner)

[Image: 01sb1.th.jpg]

Hurg's House [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXDagonFel11 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Hurg is a level 10 Nordic commoner (8 in Morrowind). His shack sits on a dock. In the world->cells window, check the "has water" option for your interior. Orient the water level so that comes up to just beneath the floor of the shack. Doing this will add some watery sound effects to the interior ingame.

NPCs: Hurg (Nord M, Commoner)

[Image: 01fr7.th.jpg]
07-14-2007, 01:20 AM,

Well, I need something to do right now, I guess I'll kick off Dagon Fel and grab Fork-Beard's shack. Smile
10-17-2007, 09:56 AM,

I'm in a 5 AM lab and I'm bored. Finished Fork-Beard's shack. Grabbing Anja Swift-Sailor's. Claimy claimy!

Update: Right, I hate Gecko. Took an hour and a half just to get ForkBeard's shack cleaned up... whatever. Dave, another one for reviewing and archiving...

Were there any claims done while I was gone that I should back up?
12-31-2007, 11:45 PM,

I guess I'm the only one who likes Dagon Fel... I'm grabbin' 04, too.

Dave, I'm still archiving all these claims, should I be sending them to Sandor for merging?
01-01-2008, 07:53 AM,

I cannot use the construction kit for my patience doesnt suit me, but what happened to the expansion with Dagon Fel turning into a Nordic city or Imperial Garrison to spy on the Telvanni?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
01-01-2008, 02:05 PM,

First I've heard of it. What's wrong with these claims?

As I've said to you before, don't worry about the towns' expansions right now EK, we've got plenty of claims already that need doing... at least for interiors.

Oh, btw EK, if you don't use the CS, what do you do on this project? :confused:
01-01-2008, 09:30 PM,

Lore writer.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
01-02-2008, 01:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cire992
I guess I'm the only one who likes Dagon Fel... I'm grabbin' 04, too.

Dave, I'm still archiving all these claims, should I be sending them to Sandor for merging?

Yep. :yes: