Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open jobs for texturers [arch. posts]
07-27-2007, 05:55 PM,

book covers

hmm just found this. its not excellent because the resolutions aren't over 512x512, so nothing oversized, but for book cover textures these are pretty sweet! some will make very decent 256x256 textures.
http://www.ilab.org/services/catalogues....bernr=1957

example- http://www.donaldheald.com/pictures/02712.jpg

didn't know where else to post, but thought I should share. if there is a resource linky thread reup this there
AM NOT A TEXTURER
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM,

Hiya, I'm n00biepl0x, I just registered for this job.
I know photoshop very well but I've done only 2 textures and those were re-textures. I can create the .dds files.

Please tell me if you have an open job for me and what I have to do then.

yours sincerely,
n00biepl0x

images/avatars/avatar-2775.gif

Registration Date: 12.07.2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page
I'm looking for a texture for the Chitin armour I'm working on. It's the pale cream/white colour for the shell-type affect on the armour. I'll probably be making one myself, but if someone here can make a better one, I'll happily use that instead.

[Image: 2copy.jpg]
"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"
09-07-2007, 10:12 PM,

ghogiel, i believe i may have used some of those in doing book jackets for TR. they actualy work out prety well.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
09-09-2007, 06:51 PM,

Hi n00biepl0x, and welcome!

While you're waiting to hear back regarding the other job, perhaps you would consider picking up one of the ones that are listed in the original post? Plenty of work for texture artists around here =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-10-2007, 01:50 PM,

Here's a plank texture that was needed, i found it on sum site and made a few adjustments.
[Image: 2copy.jpg]
"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"