Poll: Where should the theatre be situated?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Silgrad Tower (the city)
0%
0 0%
Soluthis
0%
0 0%
Steadhelm
0%
0 0%
Ebbedin
0%
0 0%
Elsewhere (pls specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opera/theatre
11-14-2007, 03:39 PM,
RE: A blatant bump
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow

After the lines are in the ESM, we can see where things stand from the modelling and scripting aspects.

Steve
I'll send you a link for the updated version of the esm (with the final ID's).
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-14-2007, 07:35 PM,

heres my lines again. more raspy and the background hiss is gone. hooray

http://files.filefront.com/Zollassa7z/;9...einfo.html

and in wav format for LIP files:
http://files.filefront.com/ZollassaWAV7z...einfo.html
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
11-16-2007, 02:34 AM,

-Here- are the Emcee lines.

The only time it's moderately quiet on my end is when the rest of the family is sleeping, so I couldn't speak *too* loud. But hey, it's a theatre after all - maybe the emcee is more mellow than most Nords Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-21-2007, 03:22 PM,

Because of my work and the fact that I decided to create a more extensive AI schedule, which required more scripting, the finalization took more time.

I attached a few screenshots showing the final part of the play (the lightning striking Ullis and Clavides).

The theater and the AI are finished by tomorrow, it's an Imperial setting (Steadhelm) for our teaser.

I'll create a Hlaalu setting in due time.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-21-2007, 06:37 PM,

Wow, those pics look really nice. It looks like it's going to be a great performance. I can't wait to see how the others turn out too.
Lol what?
12-24-2007, 03:30 PM,

Nice. :goodjob:
12-27-2007, 01:37 AM,

Great job! I can't wait to see it acted out in-game Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-20-2008, 08:00 PM,

I got another play we can put on

It just hit me

Our own Ibsen's Ghost is where the idea comes from

Their is a play by Henrik Ibsen called Ghosts (or Reverants) which has nothing to do with ghosts (I think)

I never thought that is were you might have gotten your ID from (directed at Ibsen's Ghost) I always thought it was a word play (maybe it is)

here is the plot of the play

Helene Alving, the widow of Captain Alving, is about to dedicate an orphanage she has built in his memory. She reveals to her pastor that she has hidden the evils of her marriage for its duration, and has built the orphanage to deplete her husband's wealth so that their son, Osvald, might not inherit anything from him. Pastor Manders had advised her to return to her husband despite his philandering, and she did so in the belief that her love would reform him. But her husband's philandering continued until his death, Mrs. Alving was unable to leave him because of the constraints of 19th-century morality, and during the action of the play she discovers that her son Osvald (whom she had sent away so that he would not be corrupted by his father) has congenital syphilis, and has fallen in love with Regina Engstrand, Mrs. Alving's maid, who is revealed to be an illegitimate daughter of Captain Alving, and thereby Osvald's half-sister.

The play concludes with Mrs. Alving deciding whether to euthanize her son Osvald in his madness in accordance with his wishes.

anyways I think it would make a good play

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories