Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pending] ISC-004 Small Tower
05-16-2007, 09:21 PM,
[Pending] ISC-004 Small Tower
This claim has been accepted by Exethalion

Their are 6 of these towers consisting of a small keep (2 floors) and a guard tower

The small keep should be large enough to house 4 guards with ample supplies of armor and weapons

The guard tower is simply a stairwell leading up to the top or look out/firing position of the tower, the Tower is also somtimes used as a source of light especially if they are near costal areas. And may be used as prisons

I leave this up to the claimers discretion on how each tower is set up, but keep the primary usage in all for the top section

Thier should be at minimum 1 trap door to the roof of the small keep
1 door on the south wall which will lead to the corridors and 1 door on the east wall will will lead to the corridors

Note: I am still working on the textures for the exterior, which will not affect this claim

Please claim ISC-004 by reply to this post

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM,
RE: [Open] ISC-004 Small Tower
I think I'll claim one tower, (presuming that you are implying that multiple towers are open to claim). :yes:
Will start working again for TES3 Project soon....sometime.
06-08-2007, 01:58 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by Exethalion
I think I'll claim one tower, (presuming that you are implying that multiple towers are open to claim). :yes:

Granted :check:

Actually the claim is for all six towers

They are generic should be the same all around. You can make 1 and we can copy and paste them into 5 other cells, which is probably the best way to go right now since I am in serious debate with myself as to the layout of the school ...........SO just make 1 Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob

06-11-2007, 11:31 AM,
Righty-Ho! :banana:
07-05-2007, 07:41 AM,
Apologies Bob, I am probably going to be quite inactive up until about next Friday (13th) beacuse of a number of serious issues I have involving my university applications. Asa result, this claim won't be completed for a long time (I've had it for ages anyway), but be sure that once my holidays start on the 13th, I'll be dishing out those interiors like there's no tommorow. :bananarock:

Sorry again.
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM,
Tis not a problem

Thanks for letting me know and when your ready we shall be here Smile

Hope all goes well with your app. ! and the 13th Big Grin < (evil grin)

Enjoy
Bob

07-21-2007, 05:38 PM,
I'm back people, but the whole app thing took longer than expected, then I had tons of overtime in work to do to save my bank balance, so I havent had much time. But summer's here (well, you wouldn't think it where I live where we got a month's rain in 4 hours) so the only way is up up up! :bananarock: I'm working on the tower now, apologies to Bob and everyone for the delay.
07-21-2007, 09:28 PM,

Howdy

Glad your back and all is well

No need to apologize Smile

Now get to work Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob

10-09-2007, 10:52 AM,

This is preety much done except for one thing. The tower contains a jail in the basement which features a portcullis style door similar to the ghostgate one. It moves to the right when the switch is pressed, yet when it moves back, if flips over on the X axis, and stays like it. Could you look at the script and see if I've missed anything? I thought that the script should be the same as the ghostgate one just with different IDs, cell references and portcullis motion directions. If you cant see anything, just get rid of it.

I think that everything else is done.
10-09-2007, 09:35 PM,

Howdy

I did a quick CS walkthrough as with the other, their are items which need F'ed and some furniture that bleeds into the walls, have a look at everything and adjust accordingly, I'll check out the operation of the prison door afterward

Otherwise it looks very good

If your going to do the other towers as we discussed earlier, make them less unique give them a more generic look this way we can use them for the other towers as well, by removing an item or adding a few it will still give it a uniqueness without having to construct a new tower for each one

thanks much

Enjoy
Bob