Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures for Temple walls
10-16-2008, 11:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Seeing as these would be newly-painted in the last few years they wouldn't have to be the same texture as the others. It could be much whiter if necessary (the others having become brown due to constant smoke from all those temple candles over the years). Big Grin

Those tapestries look great by the way!

So maybe they would be more suited as drawings on a wall or a carving into a piece of stone

and thanks for the cudos (IG also)

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
10-17-2008, 12:03 PM,
RE: Pictures for Temple walls
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I have also found one of Saint Nerevar in the same style:
http://ourworld.cs.com/Armaggedonmonkey/..._Chalk.jpg

If it's really Nerevar, he needs a mohawk. Smile
02-26-2009, 02:25 PM,

Any chance someone wants to recreate the patterns from Morrowind's frescos I posted further up? We really only need the patterns, which can then be blended into one of our existing base textures.

It would be supercool if the patterns were textures in themselves, i.e. with fading transparancy at the edges, so that I or another modeller could "superimpose" your fresco pattern texture on top of a base texture in a modelling program and thereby making your pattern texture even more versatile Smile I can set up the transparancy, that's not a problem; what I can't do is make a good-looking and original replica of the fresco patterns.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]