Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane of Storms
06-14-2006, 08:45 AM,

Ya he's in the mages guild at Steadhelm, in the tower part, he ports in when you get to the top floor, He wouldn't speak to me about the quest either, but I had already finished Dagoth Ur off and named Neravarine, so maybe he has the quest in the Latest Rumors topic, which everyone replies to me as "Blue skies over Red Mountain..." so That might be it...
MSN: ancientdwarvenchaosknight@hotmail.com
06-14-2006, 02:18 PM,

What I've found so far:

- The two default greetings for Steadhelm (under "Greeting 5") are above all of Nethol's greetings. TES3 works its way down the list until it finds a greeting that it can use. Since "Steadhelm, Nethol's Tower" starts with "Steadhelm", one of those two greetings (have talked or haven't talked) is used every time you talk with him. What I did (figuring that Nethol would not be a man for pleasantries) was add the "Not ID" condition "sltw_za_nethol_anuris = 1" for both of the Steadhelm greetings. That permits you to start the quest.
- A dialogue loop that you'll encounter is if you return to Nethol with some of the ingredients he requires in a later step but not all of them. In this case, answering "yes" to his question simply brings the question up again, but "no" frees you from the loop. The reason for that behavior is that the "Are you kidding" topic in essence asks about all 4 ingredients, which means if you have enough of at least one of those ingredients, that topic is ignored and the question pops up again. The way to handle that is to make "Are you kidding" four separate topics, one for each required ingredient.
NOTE: If you have all ingredients in the desired amounts, you can continue.

I'm currently stuck on the Plane Of Storms, but that could just be me. Big Grin

Steve
06-14-2006, 02:58 PM,
storms
Good job

I havent got around to it yet

Hey if your gonna be their for a while ask that storm guy to send some rain over here to Dallas

Smile Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-14-2006, 03:20 PM,

Sorry Bob,

Florida had first dibs. Big Grin We got about 3 to 4 inches from Alberto; badly needed here, much crunchy grass.

Steve
06-14-2006, 04:05 PM,
storms
I hear ya we got crunchy grass too...hopefully you wont get too much

Cool

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories