Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positions and Sign-ups
02-18-2010, 08:16 PM,

Hehe - Believe me - I would. My avatar sums me up well, hehe (although at the moment, noremorse's avatar would be more fitting).

Honesty and trust is something I have been brought up with pretty strictly, and it pains me to see people who aren't like that.

Now, where did I put that shotgun?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-18-2010, 08:45 PM,

Well, judging by the pace of work in here I think you're taking the right approach.

I'm very nervous of promising anything I can't deliver - or in fact anything at all! I've got three promises on the go - although two are in Elsweyr so there's not exactly much rush. The other is some book covers for Deeza in Valenwood. Once I've done at least the books I might be looking for a little something.
Morcroft Darkes
02-18-2010, 09:01 PM,

I know what you mean. I also get nervous whenever I promise anything, but you feel good when you deliver, but whether you deliver or not, and the quality of it is determined by the kind of person you are.
What you do is reflected in who you are, I say, and if you're the kind of person who delivers on promises, you will, and if you aren't you won't. It's easy to tell people to keep promises, but making them fulfill it is impossible.

Anyways, this is getting off-topic. This conversation should be in The Raven or something.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-18-2010, 11:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
I second Ibsen there. People who turn up saying they'll do loads and not doing anything are above all, irritating to be honest. In fact, it's the people who turn up saying they'll do loads who tend to be the ones who aren't committed.

The worst part is when they leave without saying a thing, and you're stuck with claims that need to be recycled and projects you're waiting for an update on, but no message saying "Sorry, I just don't have the time to do it. Can you recycle the claim?" At least you can have some respect for them when they have the decency to tell you when they're leaving, but when you don't know anything, it's just frustrating.
the whole reason TR (and ST too i suppose) has the modder system. even it does not end it, but it sure does help a bunch.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-17-2010, 10:41 AM,

like me!
i aint done jack shit (soz bout thst) but i notified u guys im goin away and that i wont have time to do the claim i took up
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers