Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with the mod
06-07-2007, 03:41 AM,

It's true Soluthis is a bit desolate. Part of the reason for that is that shortly after the release of "Silgrad Tower v1" we decided it was a good idea to transplant the city to our main worldspace instead so that players could move in and out seamlessly. The transplant wasn't completed until a short time prior to the release of "Silgrad Tower v2". Because of that long process we didn't encourage modders to give their NPCs AI behaviour that sent them out into the city because it would be a lot more work to fix that when the worldspace changed than it would be to set it up from scratch. Another part of the reason for the desolate feel is that some modders don't send their NPCs out into the city. Yet another part of the reason is that there are still a lot of empty houses to mod in the city, so even if all NPCs had been milling about there would still only be less than half the people the city is meant to have.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]