Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program gives Full Read/Write access on 360
03-10-2006, 09:13 AM,
Program gives Full Read/Write access on 360
Looks like Xbox 360 owners might find a way to use player mods with this program that gives Full read/write access to the 360 hd:
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/...gaWKhN.php
But you still need a pc to download the program and install it on your 360.
"... creatures can survive by eating the fungi and mold which grow on the dungeon's walls and floors." -the sensible dungeon, "Mmmmm"
03-10-2006, 09:47 AM,

Cool! Is it legal? If so maybe we can get our mod on some Xbox360 magazine's DVD Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-10-2006, 10:59 AM,

That would be ridiculously cool RW! Or even a sidenote about worthy mods with a pic in Computer Games magazine... I think you guys established yourselves already with Silgrad Tower in the MW community. Now it's time to show all the Oblivion modders how it's done.

The program looks legit, but unofficial. So it could void your warranty by using it. But if you could figure out how to activate the plugins to run when you launch your game then it might be worth it. I'd do it. lol
"... creatures can survive by eating the fungi and mold which grow on the dungeon's walls and floors." -the sensible dungeon, "Mmmmm"
03-10-2006, 11:14 AM,

Sweet! We should definitely pursue getting on both PC and Xbox360 mags when that time comes Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-10-2006, 01:44 PM,

But will it be easy to import meshes and textures? Sounds like it would take up alot of the harddrive