Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress?
08-15-2006, 03:54 AM,

yeah... even if we can just make a city or something, so modders can do some work, and it can spark others people's interests...
08-15-2006, 06:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by cryonaut
Perhaps we could do something like that where we make a city or two for people to visit? I mean we at least have the necessary architecture and whatnot to be able to make Seyda Neen right?
We can use the bad-but-detailed Oblivion models, or we could make our own. And, there really aren't any Oblivion models that are the specific architecture type of Seyda Neen... look at the rooftops and windows. They look 1537% more awesome than anything in Oblivion. Tongue That, and we'd just have to remake the entire thing (at least the exterior... which is more work than interiors, because you have to worry about the terrain) once the landmass is finished.
08-30-2006, 09:28 PM,

This will be done when its done, planning is really important in the scheme of things for something this size. We'll begin real cs work when we can.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard
08-31-2006, 12:14 AM,

my on official deadline for the beginning of modding is before end of December
it could begin earlier however.... but December SHOULD be the start
08-31-2006, 08:23 PM,

That sounds like a solid commitment, awesome!
08-31-2006, 09:18 PM,

Maybe now people will stop posting about progress and taking webspace.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-31-2006, 09:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Ebonyknight, please watch your attitude, you want the best for this mod, but your attitude isn't good... and hows the Guild going?
08-31-2006, 11:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Ebonyknight, please watch your attitude, you want the best for this mod, but your attitude isn't good...

Agreed. You seemed hostile in the Suran thread to, just in the way you stated things. Be happier. Smile Have some cake or somethin'.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-31-2006, 11:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Ebonyknight, please watch your attitude, you want the best for this mod, but your attitude isn't good...

Agreed. You seemed hostile in the Suran thread to, just in the way you stated things. Be happier. Smile Have some cake or somethin'.
thanks Hrafnkel, but I think your input isn't necessary, I have said what I must said and we can move on. Alright?
09-01-2006, 01:00 AM,

Fair enough. >.> I still suggest the cake, though. In fact, cake all around.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.