Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
02-02-2011, 10:01 PM,
I'm back!
Dear Modderators;

As some of you may well remember , I was on these forums a while ago but left due to my ignorance of modding. Now that I have a new computer and Oblivion and the CS, iit gives me great pleasure to announce that...... I'm back baby! I have done a little modding from what DD has told me and I seem to be okay at it. I can do a landscapes alright and I love doing it along with interiors and the occasional small one cell dungeon or Ayleid Ruin. It's great to be back BC! I will upload an esp of a town I am slowly working on so you can see where I'm at. Oh and I looked at the naming codes for BM and thanks for not deleting me.

Goodbye,
XM
badumpish
02-02-2011, 10:54 PM,

Great to see you again, and even better news to hear that youv'e grown your modding skills...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-02-2011, 11:42 PM,

Yes, that's great. Welcome back, XM! And thanks to DD for helping out there in coaching the joys of modding! =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-03-2011, 01:27 AM,

Nice to have you on here mate!!
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
02-03-2011, 07:22 PM,

I don't remember you lol, But welcome back anyways Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-03-2011, 09:59 PM,

Welcome back! Get ready to get back into the swing of things around here! Tongue

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool