Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Masaru
07-02-2007, 05:49 AM,
Project Masaru
As some of you already heard im making a mod called Project Masaru. Its a ninja vs samurai mod set in a new area, an island somewhat like japan. Anyways I was wondering if I could use some of your guyses models. It would be great help and of course credit will be given were do.
Proud Valenwood Modder! :goodjob:
3 claimed
2 finished!
(Soon to be changed!) Big Grin
07-02-2007, 05:54 AM,

Cool, found your way to Akavir! Welcome!
Lol what?
07-02-2007, 03:57 PM,

Welcome Chris 07 =)

You are welcome to help yourself to the resource mods we have already released as modders resource packs (bows & arrows, clothing).
Anything else will have to be discussed before i decide if you can use it, you should know that a lot of the things we have are also the work of the Void mod (we work together with them), so you will need to get permission from them aswell, you can find them here: LINK TO THE VOID

Do you have a team and forums?
Akavir mod leader.
07-02-2007, 05:15 PM,

Cool thanks.
I do have a team.This is the most upto date one. and here's my site. Project Masaru main site.

Roster for the project:
Team Leader
Chris 07

Concept Artist/Retexture Artists/Worldspace
Arch.Chaos
Dr.Dume

Modeler
Iambattosai
Hunterjwizard
INS4N3

Writer
Atomicdremora
Zetruz

Voice actor
Atomicdremora

NPC Faces
Silvuru
3 claimed
2 finished!
07-02-2007, 06:08 PM,

Woah, you got a pretty good sized team there. Good luck!
Lol what?
07-02-2007, 06:12 PM,

yeah, 9 people, all deployed and doing something. Except that two modelers just got into a bit of a fight which isnt a good thing for a team. I saw some of corthians models, the first couple of swords was as far as I got though. But I gotta say im impressed! Those weapons look incredible!!!
3 claimed
2 finished!
07-02-2007, 06:55 PM,

Kodama is the one making the decisions on the resource sharing. I am the back up. Good luck on your project.
07-02-2007, 07:30 PM,

Can someone give me a link to the resource mods that you guys released? I cant find them.
3 claimed
2 finished!
07-02-2007, 09:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by chris 07
Can someone give me a link to the resource mods that you guys released? I cant find them.

Here you go: BOWS and: CLOTHES
Akavir mod leader.
07-03-2007, 03:14 AM,

Thanks! :check: Do you have any on swords and any other melee weapon too? wouldnt mind having some of those that corthian made.
3 claimed
2 finished!