Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Prometheus'" Maps
03-04-2007, 10:34 PM,

Is there an image of the original map around?
03-04-2007, 11:22 PM,

WHAT DO YOU ALL MEAN BY MAP?!?!?!?!
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
03-05-2007, 01:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
WHAT DO YOU ALL MEAN BY MAP?!?!?!?!

TR and ST used to be the same team, but parted ways in late 2003. Before the split, a map of the Morrowind Province now settled to have been created by Moorkh was used to guide modders in creating the landmass.

The makeup of the teams today are very different than the teams that split up. I'm one of the oldest regulars here (in terms of registration date) and even I joined ST after the split. As different as the teams are I think it's safe to say we both draw on our heritage, and if you go far back enough in that heritage, the teams were one and the same. Part of that shared heritage is that our landmasses were very similar, in our case similar to the part of the Morrowind Province landmass TR modded.

Since Silgrad Tower is modding the same part of Tamriel as we did for TES3, the map now settled as having been created by Moorkh was quite valuable to us when we were discussing the foundations of our Oblivion mod.

However I have now secured permission from ArthmodeusD to host his map of Nirn on our server. I genuinly admire the work that went into creating the Morrowind map, it's a beautiful creation, but ArthmodeusD's map has all the info we need. Especially as it incorporates the coastline revision used by both TR for TES3 and ST for TES3/TES4. I will make the changes shortly.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-05-2007, 01:34 AM,

Glad that's cleared up. Smile [Image: secure_icon.gif] Locked and Archived. [Image: offclosed.gif]