Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest Development Board
06-19-2006, 03:56 PM,
Quest Development Board
Howdy Yall

Welcome to the TES3 Quest Development Board

Here is were we will post our ideas for new quests and for making the allready existing quests better

couple of rules we need to follow:

1) Please dont post bugs or FAQ's here, if the quest is bugged, in the Dungeon it goes, if its a guestion in the FAQ board.
If we later decide to improve or add to it, then we can open it up in here

2) Keep posts on topic, dont mix a bunch of different quests ideas together in the same post, it gets confusing.

3) Everyones ideas are good ideas. Its ok to suggest something but dont be dis-appointed if we dont go with it for whatever reason. Which brings me to #4

4) The decision to go with or not is a group decision not an individuals
we can follow a simple decision making process

a) is it believable/doable.. every quest does not have to take you to some death trap to obtain a magical thingy

b) will it not conflict with other quests

c) is it within Silgrad/Morrowind Lore (within reason) granted not everything in this world is known

6) If and when it is decided to go with a quest idea, it belongs to the person/persons who suggested it.

Write your quest ideas out, we can bang our heads as a team to make it doable, be detailed, give names, places, when journal updates will come in and topics for NPC's, everything !!

**Understanding that some of us are not all that great in the CS, we can support each other and we have lots of other members who can provide tech support and assistance**

So enjoy

Thanks
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories