Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest Development
03-01-2007, 04:59 AM,
Quest Development
Howdy

Prior to making any changes or accepting new Ideas for quests I will be reviewing the allready exisitng posts. After reviewing...

Most likely I will consolidate them into Ideas of similar catagory. IE Factions, House, Guilds, Misc. etc

I will need to determine, if any of the ideas which are allready here, have been added to the game. If anyone knows due to playing and or modding the actual quest please let me know so that idea/post can be closed/completed.

If you have an idea for a quest please post it, all ideas will be accepted (but may or may not be implimented) Big Grin

Thats all for now

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-01-2007, 07:18 AM,

A technical question: can quests span BC mods? In other words, could there be a quest that (in the near term) could take the PC from Reich Parkeep to Haerter's Gap in Skyrim to the Southern Islands in Valenwood? Assuming of course that all necessary files are loaded in OB.

Later,
Steve
03-01-2007, 08:26 AM,

As it's an Oblivion technical question I hope Bob won't mind if I answer it Smile

Yes they can, but only if they exist as an esp loaded separately. If ST is in the mix I can host a copy of it on our download page and recommend it to players.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-01-2007, 01:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
As it's an Oblivion technical question I hope Bob won't mind if I answer it Smile

Yes they can, but only if they exist as an esp loaded separately. If ST is in the mix I can host a copy of it on our download page and recommend it to players.

Thanks RW

This is something I would actually like to see more of.
The problem lies in that we would be assuming the player has our mod and the BC mod affected (such as Skyrim) installed. And we can't and the same goes in reverse for the BC projects.

If we desired to do so, new quests could be released as "add-ons" and if the quest involves one of the other projects (IE player must go to Skyrim) then we put it in the "requirements" ex: this mod requires ST and Skyrim

Hopefully we can come up with many many quest of this type

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-01-2007, 01:02 PM,

:yes:I would like to see that, makes things more interesting
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]