Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest Ideas
06-19-2006, 07:51 AM,
Quest Ideas
1st post in the new section YAY!

I have a few ideas for new quests...

Mysterious Cavern: Not much to do here, I was thinking since it seems to have a Dark Brotherhood Hideout, it might be a good place to be able to join the DB, with similar quests to the DB in Oblivion, you should only be able to join if you've killed the leader of the DB in Mournhold, to avoid conflicting with Mournholds main quest.

Mysterious Cavern, Old Soluthis: Hmm, this map kind of disapointed to me, looks like it was left half done, was expecting to find a nice underground city, maybe a good idea for a Quest would be to Hire some Miners to begin excavating the area to open up the new town, havn't given this much thought, i'll post more later.

Steadhelm: Would be good if you could join the Temple here, and perhaps do some Imperial Cult type quests.

Traders Guild: I hear there are only 2 quests for these guys, definatly an area that needs improving, I'll post more on this later when I find out more about them.

Redoran Kagouti Farm: Hehe, would be good if you could get involved with the controversy at the newly added manor, perhaps something to do with the Mehlaa's mistress and his wife finding out about it. The town also needs a few simple quests like getting pilgrims and settlers to come here, and perhaps making the town bigger, something like the Stronghold/Raven Rock quests.

Lumen Julianii: Here's an Idea for this town I had the other day, when entering the temple you are greeted with a message saying something like: "You have arrived at an Ancient Chapel, strangly there doesn't seem to be anyone here or in the town outside" And then you must search for clues as to what happened to the people, and why it's a ghost town. Perhaps they were all killed, or Perhaps they are seeking refuge from something horrible underground, or Perhaps they all worhip something awful they found underground, Eventually after you've discovered what it is you have to kill them or save them Tongue I'll add more to this one later.

This is shorter than what I wanted, but i've only really explored the east coast of ST, I'll be sure to add more as I explore more.
MSN: ancientdwarvenchaosknight@hotmail.com
06-19-2006, 08:37 AM,

I've said it before, but I think logic dictates one would go upstairs to find the guy that pushed the other guy out of a window one of the Reich Parkeep quests.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
06-19-2006, 09:50 AM,

I should perhaps mention that the intention was always to add characters to Lumen Julianii. The ones who were supposed to add them just never did, starting with the creator of it ('Reena McGuire') who left in late 2003. One of the old team's less-than-sterling moments.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-19-2006, 03:17 PM,
Quest developement
Most excellant

Thank you Razorwing for adding this board

ADCK: Great opening post, thats the way to get the creative juices flowing

Aorawn: this is the place, you make sense now tell us what your ideas to make that work are and we can talk about doing it

Thank you
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories