Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest idea
05-19-2006, 05:58 AM,
Quest idea
I've almost finished the interior for "The Village Accouterments" shop in the Reich Parkeep. The owner of the shop - Clagius Caro - retired legionnaire, who has spent 25 years in the legion in Vvardenfell.
When he was a legionnaire, he felt in love in Dunmer woman - Favle Omalen. She's from very rich family, who owns few ebony mines. Her parents didn't like her choice. But she was very independent, so they became a family. Once she went to visit her parents (in their manor - somewhere in Vvardenfell, have to decide where) and didn't return. After some time Clagius decided to visit their manor to check for her, but gates were closed and owner told him to go away. On the way back he met a servant, who told him, that Favle arrived to the manor, but then disappeared.
Here the quest begins. Clagius asks player to help find his wife.
1. a. Player goes to the Omalen mansion. Favle's father don't want to speak about her.
b. Player talks with servants, who tell him, that one day Favle has disappeared, and one of the servants disappeared too. They mention a friend of the servant.
c. Player talks to the friend of this servant. He tells the story: Favle's father locked her in the room, but she managed to escape. She took two servant with her - the lost one and the friend, to whom the player talks. She has wounded her leg while climbing out from the window. So she rented a room in the inn and sent servants with the letter to Clagius.
Brigands attacked servants on the road. The lost one ran into the forest, and the second one ran back to the inn. But he found her room empty, proprietor of the inn told she suddenly left. So he returned to the mansion (all of this was during one night, so nobody noticed his escape).
d. Servants marks the place on the map, where brigand attacked. After some search player finds skeleton with a letter. He searches near and find brigands den. After some fighting he meet brigands' leader, who tells that his friend - proprietor of the inn - usually tells him of the lone visitors of the inn. He captured Favle and made her go to the den. She refused to become his lover and tried to run away, so they had to kill her. He gives her necklace to the player. Player has an option - kill him or let him go.
e. Player comes to Clagius, Clagius is VERY sad.
f. Player now has an option to make a revenge, killing proprietor of the inn, or frighten him and make him go to the nearest city and tell guards about what he was doing.

sad quest, yeah )
05-19-2006, 06:32 AM,

Sounds like a fun idea Smile

If I understand you correctly you would need to mod a location that is supposedly set on Vvardenfell for this quest? That's not a problem as such, but how were you thinking of solving it so the player could visit the location?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-19-2006, 06:36 AM,

Ouch, i meant it should be located on landmass of the Silgrad Tower mod, not Vvardenfell Smile
05-19-2006, 06:46 AM,

Aah, kk. Perfect Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-03-2006, 05:03 PM,
RE: Quest idea
Well where have I seen the "Caro" name before? Hint: ingame
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.