Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest idea
04-11-2006, 01:30 AM,
Quest idea
When we have Vvardenfell, and the Redoran District of Reich Parkeep, we could have this quest.

A Redoran warrior escaped the invasion in Ald Ruhn, but is missing his wife. When The Vvardenfell mod releases Ald Ruhn, and when the Redoran district of Reich parkeep is made. The quest could be created.

For The quest, he sends you to Ald ruhn to find his wife. You ask around and find out she was captured by bandits (Or you just wander around aimlessly, find the cave, and she tells you to take her to Reich parkeep) You go to there cave,and talk to there guard.

Option A- Negotiate: Depending on you personality you can pay them off to let her go. You're personality and speechcraft will affect how much you have to pay. Reward 200 gold

Option B- Kill them: JUst simply kill them and rescue her. Reward: 200 Gold

Option C-You can accept a bribe to leave them alone. You go back to the guy and Lie to him that she died. Depending on your personality rating, and speechcraft rating he may or may not believe you. If he doesn't he'll kick you out of his house If he believes you he'll give you 150 gold and thanks you for your effort, and you'll get the 200 gold from the bandits

Unfortunately I don't know how to make quests, or npcs. And the two things required for the quest aren't made. But when they are can someone make it for me?
04-11-2006, 01:48 AM,

Were we going to do cross mod stuff with Vvardenfel? I know we arn't going to mess with cyrodill itself (I lerned that the hard way when proposing another quest) but I suppose the same restriction wouldn't apply here.

I would like to see some form of an "unexpected twist" in here. Something to get the player good and suprised. Like you think its bandits, but it really turns out to be... (insert unexpected capturers here)!!!!!

Its good the way it is now though, thats jsut a random idea I had while reading it.
04-11-2006, 02:23 AM,

That's a good idea, but who else could it be?
04-22-2006, 06:56 PM,

I have an idea of some sort. When you go to rescue her, you talk to one of them he says that they've kidnapped no-one, and the clue search begins again. Now you have to ask someone about her. They tell about her visit in someones place at night (with some other stuff too, some reason or something like that to her visit). When you go to there to asks from the guy, he says she never visited here. Then comes a journal update saying that you feel like he's lying. You come back to his house at night, go inside, and search for clues. Theres a blood on carpet, and little more, half washed blood on the floor, leading to the basement. The basement is locked. Inside the basement, she's lying on bedroll, beaten up and raped. Then she wants you to take her to Reich Parkeep. When you go up, the guy assaults you, and you beat him. Then you take her home, and they give you 100-500 gold for your trouble. (Nothing too special, made it up in 5 minutes.)
Opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one and they all stink.
- Unknown toilet phiilosophist
04-22-2006, 08:38 PM,

Thats a good idea too, I'll have to mix a quest twist like that into the quest now.