Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
03-12-2007, 05:05 PM,
Question
Question, is there a way to make the interface appear more clear when using a 640*480 resolution? That's the only resolution I can run Oblivion on without generating lag but the interface looks like crap. Is there a way I can change that?
03-12-2007, 06:01 PM,

There are mods out there that might be able to help with that, have you had a look around on TESSource or Planet Elder Scrolls?
03-12-2007, 08:41 PM,

No not yet. Guess I'll try that.
03-13-2007, 12:56 AM,

I Recomend Dark UI it may help with its darker colors.

also if your maybe thinking of upgradeing your video card give me a ring-a-ding cause I can scout ya out a good deal on a card that can run Oblivion basied on what you can use on you computer :goodjob:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
03-13-2007, 02:16 AM,

Cool Thanks
03-13-2007, 02:58 AM,

you could change game settings, bright/gamma, color, etc.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
03-13-2007, 06:15 AM,

I used to use an advanced mod called "Immersive Interface" (I think), which lets you choose which components of the interface to display as well as which size to display them at. If you're playing in low resolution I imagine the smallest-sized components could help.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]