Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for your next release!
01-07-2008, 02:44 PM,
Question for your next release!
Hi to everyone,

Just to say you are doing a fantastic job on this one and I am really looking forward to it. Naturally, I would like to ask you when you are thinking to release a new version. I know from previous threads that the landmass has doubled and there is still a lot to do, but I was thinking now that Blacklight v1.33 is out, maybe you could release the Silgrad Tower portion of the landmass with all the quest fixes and additions since v1.4.3? I'm sure such a release would bring a lot of attention since the ESF forums are still alive and kicking with people that play Morrowind. Maybe you could also make a screenshot section to show some of your work? I was really looking forward to see some newer screenshots of the mod and I was somewhat dissapointed I couldn't find anything notable.

Finally, I'm sure that Bob (Hi Bob!) once mentioned that he was planning to include some portions of Skyrim, Cyrodiil and even Blackmarsh! at some point. Have these plans been abandoned? I really hope not, they were great ideas and they make this mod even more hugely attractive.

Keep up the excellent work!!
01-07-2008, 04:09 PM,
RE: Question for your next release!
Howdy raf256

Thanks for the kind words

A release of Silgrad is still pretty far off, we really don't want to release it until it is finished

However we will be releasing portions of the new additions as stand alones, firstly is the Velothi Mountains Region which is directly south of Silgrad, it will consist of 2 cities, several caves, ruins and shrines, their will be about 9 quests, which is appropriete for the size of the landmass

After that will be Kragenmoor, which is a larger portion of land and will include 5 cities, caves, ruins and shrines, the number of quests hasn't been discussed yet. But it will also include 2 new groups which will be joinable. The Temple Knights and the Kragenmoor Warhammers Guild
It will also be a stand alone esp.

When we finally do get the Silgrad Mod completed all this will be included

The Blacklight Mod was merged with Silgrad almost 2 years ago any changes to its current revision will also be included with the Silgrad Version

We do still have plans for portions of Skyrim and Cyrodiil, very small portions but none the less you will be able to cross the boarders

Windhelm in Skyrim for sure will be included and for Cyrodiil I do not have plans to add any towns.....maybe a small settlement near the boarder

The addition of Cyrodiil is primary to house the Knights School

I am terrible about posting screenies I will make an effort to be more up on the PR of this MOD Smile and get something posted soon

as always we are always looking for help, your welcome to join in on the fun anytime :yes:

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Diet Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-07-2008, 06:01 PM,

Hey Bob,

That's what i was thinking really, you could release the 1.4.3 landmass with all the fixes and additions up to now and then sequentially release the rest of it such as the Velothi mountains, Kragenmoor, etc so people can start playing and find out themselves how great this expansion is.

Expanding to other provinces can really set this mod to another level. I really beg of you to consider Blackmarsh as well, and.....well, add as much as you can Big Grin.

Really looking forward to Skyrim and Cyrodiil as well.

Great stuff!!
01-10-2008, 08:38 PM,

Sure I think that would be easy enough =)

Blackmarsh would be nice I agree, but it would require the addition of some new models, which we haven't got anyone to make them as of now, maybe by the time we get that far we will have a devoted modeller

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories