Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quests for thieves.
10-22-2006, 03:31 AM,
RE: Quests for thieves.
Quote:Originally posted by -Magus-
I just thought that I haven't seeen any thievery quest ideas here. So I decided to invent questline to few. These could go to any city. So I these are my ideas:

1. A city has a pawnbroker. The pawnbroker buys stolen goods, and when you sell some stolen stuff to him he says something like this: (I could make voice acting to these) "I've just heard that some items were stolen, and now you run to my shop with these goods.", "Well, I have no qualms about buying other stuff you "found", and I could even give you hint to know where to find quality stuff.", "But nothing comes without a price, I need you to sell these items to me and I give you a fair price." Then he gives you hints about unique items you need to get. Like: "I've heard that *Whatever his/her name is* bragged about set of unique dwarwen limeware he bought.", "A collector would be interested of that set, he promised to pay fairly." (Maybe with more drama) Then you steal that set and give it to him.

If someone's interested of making this quest thing, I could invent more quests with more drama and write dialoque.

That sounds almost exactly like the Thievery in Imperial City mod by Jog
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-09-2007, 05:21 AM,

That sounds almost exactly like the Thievery in Imperial City mod by Jog

Is it?

We don't want to take someone elses ideas and use them without permission of course

This would be a nice little hobby for freelance thieves

I will message JOG and get the approval to use the idea and we can modify it slightly if necessary
Got response from JOG yes this is exactly how his Thievery Quests Work
He ok with us using this in our mod in the same manner

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories