Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quests
03-17-2010, 08:46 PM,
Quests
Howdy all

Quests, Quests, and more Quests !!!

Quests are the heart and soul of any game !!

It does not matter how small or large, How simple or complex these quests are, the more the better, it keeps gamers interested in playing

Over the last 4 years here with Silgrad I have seen many Ideas, some good, some great but none bad.

We have a super modding team and will continue to learn and grow and create for many years to come

However We need quest Ideas and we need modders to impliment them into their respective claims

Every NPC in the game should have something to give the player (this is my opinion) everyone has a story to tell, everyone has something they desire and everyone has lost something they would like back. Thier is no reason why the player can not go door to door and talk with an NPC to find out their parents died in the crisis and they want their remains brought to them or a family heirloom was lost and needs returning or they need an errand run etc etc etc

you all know what Im talking about

Please take some time to think about your claim, think about your NPC and give them a life, a history, a purpose and associate those things with a quest. No matter how small it may be

Please follow the teams ground rules for your quest

Post those Ideas

Keep them within the ES Lore as best possible, make them believable, give the player a sense of purpose and make them part of this world

I look forward to seeing these ideas !!!

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories