Quick test if everything works again...
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM,
Quick test if everything works again...
:goodjob:
[Image: lhc.gif]
09-21-2007, 08:45 PM,

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-21-2007, 08:49 PM,

The only thing I have to fix now is the search function, which is based on a 67MB word index table... should take half an hour or so...

Hm, by the way.. please give me admin status on the forum temporarily, i have to check some things
09-21-2007, 09:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Valderon
The only thing I have to fix now is the search function, which is based on a 67MB word index table... should take half an hour or so...

Hm, by the way.. please give me admin status on the forum temporarily, I have to check some things

Sure, no problem [Image: icon16.gif]

I'll see if I can fix the missing icons in the meantime.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
09-21-2007, 09:33 PM,

YAY! Thanks!!!!

Edit: rofl, my avatar rocks. I'm keeping it.

"Quick words of Wisdom" doesn't work, shows a error instead of the superior words.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
09-21-2007, 09:38 PM,

Hehe, glad you liked it Beremat Big Grin At least the loss was fair, since I lost mine too. But I was getting tired of that avatar anyway so when I realized I had forgotten to back up the newer ones I decided I might as well revert back to my original one.
Angel mired in filth
09-21-2007, 09:47 PM,

It's great we could keep what was on the site right before the change. Smile

There are a few parts of the site that still need to be updated, but so far it's looking very nice. :goodjob:
09-21-2007, 10:03 PM,

The search function´s index has been rebuilt and it should work properly again now. I´ll do some maintenance to the forum tomorrow and take care about the still missing website. Until then I wish you all a good night :hug:
09-21-2007, 10:06 PM,

Good night Valderon ^_^
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
09-22-2007, 02:08 AM,
Might want to check oblivon.silgrad.com
I was checking back on a way-too-frequent-basis, but www.silgrad.com used to map to oblivion.silgrad.com, which is why it took me a few hours to see this.

Steve