Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RA's works in progress.
12-17-2006, 09:27 PM,

Now that's a very good looking helmet :goodjob:
I would have to see it in-game before i can say if it needs to be tweeked, but it looks like it does not need any more work.

So what do you want to work on next Ra?
Another helmet type?
Or the rest of the armor?
?(
Akavir mod leader.
12-17-2006, 10:24 PM,

What do you think about texturing objects from 3dchaya and put away other tasks for a while? Both mods could benefit from faster completion of those since the models are for free use and I think we would share them anyway.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
12-25-2006, 04:55 AM,

Some good news, i just found out i still have Ra's old e-mails, that means that i still have the hakama and samurai armor models Big Grin
Now Corthian can get them rigged and bring them in-game.

Yay!!! :bananarock: :banana:
Akavir mod leader.
01-08-2007, 10:14 PM,

Thank you all for your sympathy. I'm having a really hard time with this so I'm gonna go on vacation for a couple months. Before I leave however I wanted to upload that kabuto I was working on. It's pretty much done, you just have to make normal maps for the textures. This is in 3ds form so you will have to drop the textures on the correct parts. Use my screenshots or ask Kodama for assitance in that. Also I didnt really uv map the inside of the helmet, so you can delete the inside polys and use double sided textures. Go to the niftool forums and there is an explanation and how to use both sides of a polygon.

Kabuto

Take care all.
01-08-2007, 10:39 PM,

Thank you Ra for everything. Take your time.
Best wishes for you and I hope you'll find new strength.
Most warm regards.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
01-08-2007, 11:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ra5946
Thank you all for your sympathy. I'm having a really hard time with this so I'm gonna go on vacation for a couple months. Before I leave however I wanted to upload that kabuto I was working on. It's pretty much done, you just have to make normal maps for the textures. This is in 3ds form so you will have to drop the textures on the correct parts. Use my screenshots or ask Kodama for assitance in that. Also I didn't really uv map the inside of the helmet, so you can delete the inside polys and use double sided textures. Go to the niftool forums and there is an explanation and how to use both sides of a polygon.

Kabuto

Take care all.

Thank you very much Ra... i hope to see you on the forums again some day.
You take care too.
Akavir mod leader.
01-10-2007, 02:27 AM,

I hope to see you back too. Take your time and heal.
07-05-2007, 07:58 PM,

Hello all

Well this past Monday was my first day back at my house since I took time off. I fired up my old pc and it doesn't wanna bring up the CS or play the game. It will run 3D max 8 though.......

I have a lot of house stuff to attend to but if you have any simple stuff that needs modeling, I would be happy to start something.

Did I ever finish that last Helmet Kodama? I don't remember if I sent it to you or not.

I won't be able to test in game and I'll have to relearn NifSkope (gosh I have a bad memory) but I found myself sitting around last night wanting to model.
07-05-2007, 10:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ra5946
Hello all

Well this past Monday was my first day back at my house since I took time off. I fired up my old pc and it doesn't wanna bring up the CS or play the game. It will run 3D max 8 though.......

I have a lot of house stuff to attend to but if you have any simple stuff that needs modeling, I would be happy to start something.

Did I ever finish that last Helmet Kodama? I don't remember if I sent it to you or not.

I won't be able to test in game and I'll have to relearn NifSkope (gosh I have a bad memory) but I found myself sitting around last night wanting to model.

Party time! LINK
:bananarock: :banana:

Good to know you are home again ra5946 =)
Yeah, you did give me the helmet, but i did not want anyone to touch it, i waited for you to come back :yes:
I do think the helmet has too much polys, so it does need some more work.
Akavir mod leader.
07-06-2007, 12:12 AM,

Welcome back, Ra!
:applause: :bananarock: :hugall: :bounce: :cheers: :wave:
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83