Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack
12-04-2006, 07:58 PM,

We're having some issues with a new Ebbedin. the Ebbedin.esm is still dependant on Reich Parkeep.esm and the new version has been renamed to Silgrad Tower.esm. We need to fix Ebbedin first before anything can be done.
Lol what?
12-05-2006, 10:14 AM,

Just rename the Reich Parkeep requirement to Silgrad Tower with Wrye Bash. Confusedhrug: Should work.
12-07-2006, 09:26 AM,

I would like to relinquish this claim, i have to many projects to finish including a claim for Steadhelm. Is there anyone that would like to take on this claim.

Sorry for any Inconvenience this may cause to the rest of you.

Reign.
12-07-2006, 01:41 PM,

Could you upload what is done so far?
12-07-2006, 02:44 PM,

There is nothing done because i was waiting on the new release of Ebbedin.esm.

I thought it best to wait for the release since it had to rely on the Oblivion.esm and Ebbedin.esm. But since the esm is having problems i could not get nothing done.

Sorry for any iconvinience.

Reign
12-07-2006, 08:54 PM,

The new ESM is Silgrad_Tower, it is a recompilation of ALL previous ESM's. From now onward, all files for Silgrad Tower will depend on Silgrad_Tower.esm. This is the one and only time that the ESM will foreseeably change names (shouldn't change again, I don't why it would need to), so everything would seem to be good for quite some time at least.
12-07-2006, 09:25 PM,

The problem is Ebbedin wasn't in the new version, and the current Ebbedin.esm is still dependant on Reich Parkeep.esm. If we are going to be able to do anything, we'd need Ebbedin and all dependant mods merged into another version.
Lol what?
12-07-2006, 10:00 PM,

IAMTHEEMPEROR: I'm sorry but the books are closed on Ebbedin.esm. It had too many contaminations in it to be cleaned, so we merged the posted interiors instead (I think). The new Ebbedin exterior needs to be modded in SilgradTowerLand:

[gally]EbbedinInSilgradTowerLand2006-12-07.jpg[/gally]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-08-2006, 02:26 AM,

I have a solution. Merge the two versions together anyways if you can, and then I can see about copy/pasting everything in the right place, and then I'll handle landscaping...I put too much time into this for me to do it all over again, so tell me that there is still hope.

What are the contaminations? Can they be fixed...:poorme:
Lol what?
12-08-2006, 04:25 AM,

Convert the ESM to an ESP, rename the file dependancy to Silgrad_Tower.esm, and try working with that, you might want to consider copying the RAW data for the heightmap to the new location of Ebbedin as well.

Didn't we already discuss this via PM? It is possible to get the data on to the new map, theoretically, as well as getting the static objects into the CS. I should be able to help with that.