• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TACTIC/TASK] Recruitment
10-12-2009, 04:00 PM,
[TACTIC/TASK] Recruitment
What we are looking for:
Moddelers: People that model.
Skinners: People that skin.
Animators: People that animate
Worldbuilders or w/e: People that use the CS.

Where we will be looking:
Tesnexus
Planetelderscrolls
Any suggestions?

Our recruitment plan:
- Catchy.
- Beautiful for the eye (design) and mind (ideas)
- Include some of our Akavir Lore: I'm working on that, expect to have read it this Saturday.
- Include screenshots.
- Create a video with some of our stuff.

So, let's hear it people!
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
01-07-2010, 06:26 AM,
RE: [TACTIC/TASK] Recruitment
We should really pursue this, and advertising campaign to get us some fresh blood in the project. So any takers or ideas?
01-07-2010, 08:41 AM,

Agreed. I think a good place to start is the official Beth boards. I think we ought to follow the example of the Elsywer mod. We need to produce something before help will be offered. Eyecandy is great, but I feel the best would be we build a single city on the height map I am working on and release it. Maybe a few quests. But we just need to deliver and we will get a lot of support. Well, that's just what I think.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
01-11-2010, 02:17 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Agreed. I think a good place to start is the official Beth boards. I think we ought to follow the example of the Elsywer mod. We need to produce something before help will be offered. Eyecandy is great, but I feel the best would be we build a single city on the height map I am working on and release it. Maybe a few quests. But we just need to deliver and we will get a lot of support. Well, that's just what I think.
I like it :goodjob:
01-11-2010, 05:52 PM,

You are right Corthian. The only way we will get more people to come on board is if we get something released.

We have been in existence for quite awhile and not much has been published so far as an Akavir mod.

I am still encouraging you all to release whatever you create on your own as well. particularly if you want to make it available to others as a modders resource.

I would prefer to get something released, but if it doesn't happen, at least you will have your own works published. That work is also something you can use on a resume.