Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests 1.1

made by MrMuh and RPG-BlackDragon

New Version 1.3

Content:

-with this Mod the barrels, chests and crates will shutter
with the havok-effect, so you can throw them
in in the clime around, or you can pile
them, or what you want
-in this version 1.1 were add some new objects!
under it mainly planks and candles, which are setting up
themselve
-the objects have "realistic" (so realistic,
as in Oblivion possible Wink ) attributes
so that you really think, you throw a chest^^
-furthermore has the Mod a esp, which makes the trader chests
to static objects, so that they doesn't surface anymore

problems:

-unfortunately it can happen, that the crates fall through
the bottom, because the collision-recitation of Oblivion
isn't everytime correct working. But that are fortunateness
only exceptions.

installation:

-extract this archiv into your Oblivion-folder

deinstallation:

-you must delet the datas which were installed by this Mod

compatibility:

-this Mod iscompatible with every other Mod
and influenced to 100% NOTHING of your savegames

-mail to
spawn_of_the_hell@web.de (MrMuh)
rpgblackdragon@gmx.de (RPG-BlackDragon)

---------------------------------------------

Pictures:

Picture1
Today in the marketplace, fight until

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4
Now the bigs can run riot in their!

Picture5

Picture6

Picture7

Picture8

A little bit wine? Oh, now we have problems by taking out the bottles but we will fix this!

Picture8
More wine! (not in this Version 1.1!)

Picture9

Picture10

Picture11

Picture12
Picture13
Chests in action!!! Smile

Candles!
Picture14

Picture15

Picture16

Picture17

Picture18
Now we make the beds!

Picture19

The advantage by the candles is that they stand self up!

---------------------------------------
Moreover you can see a panorama of the Physical Throwable Chests and Crates:

View panorama!
You will need the QuickTime Plugin for the panorama!

Also I have made two videos of the chests:

View videos!

The chests were optimized with help from our betatester Verganon. In the second video we show chests of Shivering Isles.These weren't optimized!

Many fun wishes the OblivionModGods-Team!

Download:
Download from oblivionmodgods.de

Here my Mod with moveable Tapestrys:
RPG-BlackDragons Havok Tapestrys

------------------
MODs for SI!

Now I have SI so you can rejoice for new versions which affect the plugin!
05-19-2007, 02:58 PM,

I've been using this mod for some time now , and it is great . I do ,however suggest that you create an additional file that adds some collision boxes ad for example the water district pirate ship . That ship uses planks to get you to the shore , and your mod makes NPC's push those planks away , resulting in them falling in the water . And your title if missing an 'e' , when i first read it thought it said trowable cat .
05-19-2007, 04:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
I've been using this mod for some time now , and it is great . I do ,however suggest that you create an additional file that adds some collision boxes ad for example the water district pirate ship . That ship uses planks to get you to the shore , and your mod makes NPC's push those planks away , resulting in them falling in the water . And your title if missing an 'e' , when I first read it thought it said trowable cat .

Oh! Thanks!^^
I think I would never make throwable cats! Big Grin
Do you mean I should make the pirate ship moveable? ?(
Well, we will make ships movealbe too!
05-19-2007, 04:20 PM,

No,No I'm saying that you made the planks that connect ship and land moveable , this way , when people try to leave the ship they push away the planksthey are supposed to walk on and fall in the water . Get it ?
05-19-2007, 05:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
No,No I'm saying that you made the planks that connect ship and land moveable , this way , when people try to leave the ship they push away the planksthey are supposed to walk on and fall in the water . Get it ?
OH!
Ok, I will make them only moveable if you touch them!^^
07-14-2007, 12:56 PM,

MrMuh and I have founded a team and a forum!
Our name is: OblivionModGods!

Here is our logo:
[Image: omg100.jpg]

It was made by Lightcatcher!

Also you can download now the Physical Throwalbe Chests at OblivionModGods.de:

Download from oblivionmodgods.de

Moreover you can see a panorama of the Physical Throwable Chests and Crates:

View panorama!
You will need the QuickTime Plugin for the panorama!

Also I have made two videos of the chests:

View videos!

The chests were optimized with help from our betatester Verganon. In the second video we show chests of Shivering Isles.These weren't optimized!

Many fun wishes the OblivionModGods-Team!
09-10-2007, 12:54 PM,
Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests 1.3
MrMuhs & RPG-BlackDragons Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests 1.3

It is time to release the remake of our first mod, the Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests, which is now improved in nearly every aspect. This version is still without tables and furniture, but the other items of our mod behave now even more realistic. We had also added some new models.
We wish much fun with this mod, and hope you will eventually download our final version, which contains all furniture and other stuff you can imagine to throw through the world.

What is this Mod about?

MMPTC&C makes the static objects, like chests, crates and furniture, to havok-ed objects. That means, these things(and some more) can be moved around with the help of the game-intern physics-engine, called 'Havok'. You can throw them around, or cast fireballs on them, or even penetrate them with arrows, and the best is: they react on it! Ok, what means 'react'? With a fireball, which is big enough, you can bring your room upside down. That doesn't look very nice, but it makes fun. Further, you can build tactical barricades with your closets or something else. Behind them, you can hit your enemy, who unsuccessfully tries to come behind it to hack you in pieces.

This release only changes the items of the original-oblivion, without the AddOn! You do not need Shivering Isles (if you want Shivering Isles havoked items, look for MMPTC&C SI, which is already released). This is a stand-alone version, so you need no other parts of our mod-serie. Further, this version is released in two variants: the heavy and the light-variant. The difference between these two is, that the items are more difficult to kick away by running against them. Choose for yourself, which one is better suited for you, or try both. Overwriting existing items won't make conflicts.

How to install it?

MMPTC&C is available in 2 versions: the normal archive and an omod-archive. All of you, who don't have the Oblivion Mod Manager should download the normal archive. Further install-instructions can be found in the readme. OBMM-user follows the readme, too, but they should load the omod-archive.
Both versions contain a file, named 'vendorchest-fix.esp'. It makes the vendor-chests(which mostly are hidden under the floor of the vendor-interiors) static, so they can't appear suddenly in front of you, when you are in these specific interiors. If you already have the Shivering Isles expansion, you don't need to activate this plugin-file. Use instead the 'vendorchest-fix Shivering Isles.esp'. Do not activate both plugin-files at the same time! Tip for the English version: this plugin-file is created with a German copy of the game, but because all vendor-chests are under the floor, you wouldn't notice that these few names are in German. It does NOT change anything more in the game, except of the chest-names!

Some more infos about using this mod and more infos can be read in the readme.

The Mod-file can create some conflicts with other mods, which changes the vendor-chests so they could still appear through the floor, if this mod is first loaded.

Pictures:
[Image: screentemplatethumbnail1.jpg][Image: screentemplatethumbnail.jpg][Image: screentemplatethumbnail2.jpg]
[Image: screentemplatethumbnail3.jpg][Image: screentemplatethumbnail4.jpg][Image: screentemplatethumbnail6.jpg]

Panorama:
Throwable Chests Panorama

Videos:
Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests Videos

Wallpaper:
[Image: wp-ptccsi-th.jpg]

1280x1024
1280x1024
1152x864
1024x768

Download 1.3:
Download from OblivionModGods.de
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM,

Do you by more realistic mean that most objects wont fly to the other side of cyrodill if I run aigenst them? If so, this mod just got even more awesome!
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM,

You can deside.
We have a heavy and a light version!^^