The ReadMe
The Files - DOWNLOAD PAGE

Picture links are on the file page.

thanks to the testers

Asha
Indaryon
torch654
TommyKhajiit

This is a reskin of the Dwemer interrior tileset done in an Imperial flavor. It comes with an esp for viewing the pieces ingame. Included files are the ESP, ReadBase.txt, sci_dimp.txt and the textures and meshes.

The sci_dimp.txt file lists all the textures and meshes including their dependancies.

Any comments or questions are welcome.

The next release I do will be some furniture that goes with the interrior. I have not made up my mind yet on what pieces to use. If anyone has an idea or opinion, I am all ears.

Special thanks to Razorwing and the people here at Silgrad.com. Thank you!!!

edit - removed ambiguity of the link
SciMuse
08-10-2005, 05:27 PM,

SciMuse: I'd like to offer some opinions, which you can go right ahead and ignore if you want, but there's a chance you might like to know so I'll go ahead Smile

You can create a personal folder on gallery.silgrad.com which will give you 10mb free space (which isn't counted towards your data storage), and then use the automatically generated thumbnails to create clickable images in a forum post. You can do that with any thumbnail + image on the internet, but the silgrad.com gallery is guaranteed to allow hotlinking of that nature, plus you'll always know where you put them. I posted a little guide on the subject in the Faq board on this forum, in case you'd like to check that out. It's a quite handy and userfriendly way of showing what a download contains, and unlike with attaching images, you can also use gallery.silgrad.com images for other purposes, like a gallery run from your own site.

If you specify an url in your forum profile you'll get a "www" button that leads to your site. That way people have easy access to your site in every post you make, without you having to link to it. As you didn't link to your site in the above post I doubt many people know how to get to your site.

Keep up the good work Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM,

Sorry Razorwing, the second link goes to my site. It is under construction which is why I link straight to the page with the file. From other posts, I was a little too artistic in my site navigation...So instead of headaches...LOL.

Thanks though for pointing that stuff out.
SciMuse
08-10-2005, 10:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by SciMuse
Sorry Razorwing, the second link goes to my site. It is under construction which is why I link straight to the page with the file. From other posts, I was a little too artistic in my site navigation...So instead of headaches...LOL.

Thanks though for pointing that stuff out.

My bad, I thought the link led straight to the 7zip file. I should have checked.

By the way I found two more community-made interior tile set (besides Barabus). These ones are made by LadyE and found on this page in case you'd like to check them out. She usually does good work so they might be useable? Just a thought.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-11-2005, 06:14 AM,

I will certainly check those out. Thanks.
SciMuse
08-11-2005, 06:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
As you didn't link to your site in the above post I doubt many people know how to get to your site.
That would include me. But then again, there are a lot of people's sites that I need to visit, in addition to SciMuse's...
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
08-12-2005, 06:22 AM,

I changed the link description to something less confusing.
SciMuse