Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RELEASE DATE IS MARCH 20th !!!
03-03-2006, 02:12 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Roger the Shrubber
**angels decend from heaven holding one long note...**
:wave:
and then the sky darkens... the ground erupts in flame and a stone oval emerges from the ground... flames come from inside the oval stone ring until the inside becomes totally covered in flaming....
and out steps a large armored man shaped creature with an ax... all the armor and weaponry seem to be hot and fiery.... and then crocodilian men com out... and lizardlike beasts.... and many monstrosities pour out....

bye bye angels :chaos:

Say hello to hellfire and dremora
03-03-2006, 02:27 AM,

**angels decend from heaven holding one long note...**

...for a game called Oblivion about demonic folk invading from another plane of existence :rofl:
03-03-2006, 10:26 PM,

This time it would be really hard for the comunity to create their own exporters because in some way Havoc physics play a role in the models. We can only hope and pray for Bethesda releasing the exporter.

-----
Greetings from Germany
03-03-2006, 11:03 PM,

I was thinking that their would be a phsyicued thing you could tab on the Construction set that would make it physicued according to the meshe shape
03-04-2006, 04:01 AM,

i dont think there will be a physics tab i think it'll be a whole section dedicated to it like physics editor because its so intensive.
03-04-2006, 05:40 AM,

It was a nice hope, but unrealistic Big Grin
03-09-2006, 04:58 PM,

Heeeeeeeh 11 days to go, I hope my local store will have the game in time. Actually, I'll MAKE him have it in time :bitching:
Now i cant forget
coz my momma killed me
03-10-2006, 11:28 AM,

Actually.. the 20th is US only date.. europe will be 24th as acknowledged by the major game sites.

4 more days =(
03-10-2006, 11:39 AM,

Greetings, Deus! Looks like it will be worth the wait. I will take a week off, just to play. That's a luxury I allow myself only for TES games. Smile
Squirrel, squirrel, canst thou see? There?s a Snow Elf behind thee!
03-10-2006, 11:56 AM,

Actually I think they clarified things after the first announcement regarding the release date; it will ship to stores on the 20th, but as far as I understand it, won't be available in any store until the 21st.

I'm dead-set on paying for Oblivion and picking up my pre-order... but I just won't be able to resist the urge to investigate other options until my package arrives.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]